Annoying

(Starting off light, just some disagreements and tension.)

Every omega around knew that all the boys from stray kids were taken, all except for the 'bubblehead bimbos' as Seungmin had fondly dubbed them that were currently being far too pushy with the boys. They were either from a group that Changbin didn't care about enough to know, or they weren't famous at all.

Changbin rolled his his eyes before remembering he was on camera, he quickly played it off as if dust had gotten into his eye and turned is attention back to the interviewer. He, Felix and Seungmin were the only ones being interviewed and they got asked the same generic questions until the host changed.

"So as you know, our show also has a 18+ segment where our guests who are mated or courting get to answer some steamy questions from fans." Arin said way too cheerfully for Changbin's comfort. The horror must have been clear on their faces because the other host, Heechul, started laughing at them "It won't be too bad." he chuckled.

"Our first question is for Seungmin, who is the roughest in bed?" Heechul asked while wiggling his eyebrows. Seungmin was speechless so Arin spoke "You could answer the question or do a penalty."

Seungmin sighed deeply "I can't believe I'm doing this. Its I.N." Everybody laughed at that "Would you like to share anything else?" Arin asked suggestively "Absolutely not." he said abruptly.

"So Changbin who has the biggest...... you know what." Heechul asked "Who even asked this?" Changbin yelled dropped his head in his hands, knowing this was going to be a long and uncomfortable segment.

Seungmin ripped his attention away from the boys when his name was called again , it wasnt like he could do much about it right now. They were barely on speaking terms as the date of their comeback drew closer are tension rose in the dorms.

"Okay lets take a quick commercial break, we'll be right back. Stay tuned!" The two hosts chirped cheerfully, prompting the boys to wave. Once they were sure the cameras were off Changbin leaned his head on Felix's shoulder "God, I'm so tired." he groaned.

"Same and we have dance practice with the tyrants right after this." Felix said, half joking. The tyrants being Hyunjin and Minho, the two of them had gotten unbearable when it came to practice. They were always changing something about the choreo at the last minute and screaming at the other members for not getting it quickly.

"I can't deal with that today. Can't we practice with you, you're a member of danceracha too." Seungmin chimed in, Felix scoffed "Barely. They don't listen to any of my suggestions and i get screamed at too. But i can help you guys practice."

"You're a life saver Lix. Chan and Jisung are being such nuisances, I can't deal with Hyunjin and Minho too." Changbin said. He finally decided to look back over and the omegas were still there, in fact they were all engaged in pleasant conversation, laughing and joking around too.

Changbin was used to it but Felix and Seungmin weren't "Calm down you two, we are starting again soon. " he said as he fixed himself just in time for the studio lights to come back on and the director to start counting down.

The interview ended and Hyunjin came over to them "Remember dance practice as soon as we get back to the building." He said and Felix shook his head "The three of us are going to practice alone." the blonde replied as he hopped off of the stool.

"Why?" "Well believe it or not Hyunjin, most people would find it hard to learn when they are being screamed at." he said as he walked over to the manager. Hyunjin followed him "I know and I'm sorry about that, i have just been a little tense since its my first activity in a while."

"I completely understand that but it's our comeback too and screaming at Changbin, who produces our songs and writes our lyrics and Seungmin who has to be in the vocal booth 24/7, is not a going to do us any good. I'll practice with them and until you and Minho figure out how to correct us without screaming, that's how its going to be." Felix said as he walked to their car, pulling Changbin and Seungmin with him.