Draft 5

"Get your bitch Namjoon." The older boy furrowed his brows in confusion "Chan, If you're talking about any of my omegas like that, I will beat your ass.".

Chan laughed dryly on the other line "No, I would never do that. I'm talking about Jungkook." "What the fuck are you on about?"

Hoseok looked over at Namjoon questioningly and the leader dismissively waved a hand, returning his focus to his phone "He is messing with my omega, tell him to stop." Chan said angrily "I'm on my way to get him from your house."

Namjoon shook his head "That doesn't sound right, he would never go after a mated omega. Wait, is Changbin at our house?". "Bingo." Chan said sarcastically.

Namjoon chuckled"So let me get this straight, you call my phone all upset because my mate is doing what you didn't? Changbin isn't your omega, if you don't get there soon Jungkook is going to mark him and we all know what happens then."

"Did you put him up to this because you want our omega?" Chan snarled "Oh heavens no and for the last time, he isn't yours. Jungkook isn't doing anything wrong in that sense." Namjoon replied cooly.

"I swear to fucking God Namjoon, handle him because you definitely wouldn't like what would happen if i do it." Chan seethed. "If you lay a finger on him, I will fucking kill you." Namjoon growled, starting to get angry "I'll handle him how i see fit. Collect Changbin and leave." Namjoon said before cutting off the phone.

He poked his tongue with his cheek and got up, Hoseok got up as well but Namjoon shook his head.
He sped home and when got there he saw the tail lights of a car driving off.

He walked into the house and locked the door behind him, throwing his jacket somewhere. He heard Jungkook yell "You want to hear how good your omega is a sucking dick again?", that just served to irritate him further.

"No, but you can show me how good you are." He said as he yanked the boy back by his hair "Namjoon hyung, when did you get home?" he asked shakily.

"Doesn't matter."

(go crazy with these. this book was fun)