AU pt.1

What if Changbin had actually left that night and joined someone else. What if he had given up after their anniversary.
——————————————————————-
Changbin woke up snuggled into Jeongin's side, he sighed happily and lightly traced his fingers over Jeongin's delicate features as he admired him. "Its rude to stare, you know." Jeongin said without opening his eyes.

Changbin jumped and pulled his hand back "Yeah, sorry about that." he blushed and tried to get up. Jeongin huffed and wrapped his arms around the older boy's waist, pulling him down "I was kidding, just stay here." he mumbled groggily.

Changbin smiled and felt himself dozing back off but his door slammed open to reveal his parents. "Rise and Shine boys." his mother clapped loudly "We have a busy day today.". Jeongin groaned but still sat up "Goodmorning Mr. and Mrs. Seo.".

The older man smiled at him "Good morning Jeongin, I assume you'll be staying for a while." the man gestured to where his arms were still wrapped around his son.

Jeongin chuckled sheepishly and attempted to let go but Changbin kept his hands there "I wouldn't mind but it's all up to Changbin.". Changbin's mother chuckled when Changbin cuddled further into Jeongin "I guess we have our answer. Breakfast will be ready in 5." She said and pulled her husband out of the room, closing the door behind them.

Jeongin moved Changbin so that he was straddling him "Are you sure you want me to stay?" he asked, cupping Changbin's cheeks softly. Changbin nodded and wrapped his arms around his neck. They stared into each other's eyes for a while before Changbin initiated a soft kiss.

Jeongin kissed back and flipped them over so that he was on top of Changbin. "Binnie- oh i did not need to see that!" Wooyoung burst into the room yelling, he turned around instantly and slammed the door behind him, Jeongin and Changbin were still frozen in shock before they began to laugh.

"Oh you've got to be fucking kidding me. One of them is here?" they heard an angry voice from the hallway ask, heavy footsteps approached and the door was flung open for the third time that day. Changbin felt sorry for the hinges at that point.

Yeonjun stood in the door frame looking furious "You have the nerve to show up here?!" he yelled as he marched up to the side of the bed. Jeongin rolled his eyes and sighed "Whats your problem?". Yeonjun didn't answer him, he just dragged Jeongin off the bed and started rolling up his sleeves "Let's step outside for a minute." he said through gritted teeth

Jeongin pushed him making him fall on his back "Let's go then.". Wooyoung was hugging Changbin and stopping him from intervening "Just let them get it out Binnie, if you get in the middle of it you'll get hurt.".

Changbin thrashed around in his grasp "I don't care, just let me talk to them." Changbin pleaded. He got out of Wooyoung's grasp and stood between them "Guys relax.".

Yeonjun and Jeongin didn't even look at him, Yeonjun's hand was tightly gripping Jeongin's collar, he sighed before speaking lowly "Changbin, move." "No.".

Yeonjun whipped his head to face him "After everything they put you through, you're still defending him?", Changbin sighed and gently removed Yeonjun's hand from Jeongin's shirt "He didn't do anything."

"Thats the problem Changbin, he lets them treat you like shit and does nothing. He's a pussy that's too scared to stand up for you." Yeonjun spat. As soon as he finished his sentence Wooyoung could see the punch Jeongin was about to throw from a mile away, Changbin was grabbed and pulled by Wooyoung as Jeongin's fist connected to Yeonjun's jaw "What the fuck did you just say?" he screamed.

Yeonjun spat a bit of blood out and returned the favor, punching Jeongin so hard that he fell to the ground "You heard me.". At this point Changbin and Wooyoung were screaming at them, begging them to stop, but the taller boys paid no mind.