Drama

"Han Jisung and Hwang Hyunjin. I will bite your dicks off if you don't let go of me." Changbin deadpanned, trying and failing to get out of their grips. "Don't care." Jisung pouted, Changbin looked at Chan with pleading eyes.

Chan shrugged "I don't want you to go either so you're on your own.". Changbin groaned "Innie!"
The younger boy turned around and pried the two boys off of him against the wishes if everyone else. "Thank you!" Changbin cheered and peppered kisses all over Jeongin's face.

He jumped out of the car and waved at the boys who were being dramatic and pressing their faces up against the glass. He shook his head and hurried on to set. He greeted all the staff and formed small conversation until he heard "Changbin come to the director's chair please.".

When he got there he spoke to the director for a while before a breathtaking man joined the conversation. Im Changkyun was smirking down at him, examining him with his eyes "This is the first time i'm meeting you but i just had to have you here."

Changbin blushed as Changkyun kissed his hand, he loved his boys but this man was insanely charming and gorgeous. "Thank you for the oppurtunity." He said shyly and bowed.

Changkyun stopped him "No formalities necessary, we are going to see each other very often and i hope we can become close friends.". "Now that we know each other please head over to make up and wardrobe, we want to start early."

Changbin and Changkyun did  there make up and got dressed together, laughing and chatting the entire time. "We wanna get the sex scenes out of the way- who's phone is that?" the director questioned, Changbin raised his hand meekly and glared at Changkyun when he snorted.

He excused himself to answer the phone "This better be important." He heard the other boys laugh "We just miss you." he heard Seungmin say. "Minnie! I miss you too." "Hey what about me?" he heard Jisung shout.

Changbin ignored him "Anyways, i gotta go." He hung up the phone and ran back to where he was before, this time making sure his phone was on silent.

"Without any further interruptions," the director  pointedly glanced at Changbin "Let's start the shoot." he clapped.

Changbin and Changkyun were laying on the bed waiting for the signal to start acting. Changkyun started saying his lines and Changbin hated himself for letting it affect him. Changbin blushed and stared at Changkyun, eyes occasionally darting down to his lips.

He realized Changkyun was smirking at him and realized he hadn't said his lines. "Cut!" the director screamed "It's alright, slip ups are a part of the process, one more time." Changbin nodded, determined to do his part.

"You know, I've been waiting to get you alone for so long, to have you lying next to me." Changkyun whispered lowly. Changbin trailed his arm up the older boy's chest and whispered "Well you have me now.

Changkyun chuckled and leaned in closer until he and Changbin were touching noses. "Alright! That was amazing. Don't move." The director cheered.

The two boys nodded and stayed frozen "Uncomfortable?" Changbin asked "Only a little." The camera was now at a different angle so their positions could be seen more clearly. "Okay pick right up from where you left off." was all Changbin heard before a pair of lips came crashing on to his.

He kissed him back and wrapped his arms around his neck. The older boy kept their lips connected and slowly slid Changkyun's shirt off, throwing it somewhere out of frame. Chanbin did the same, raking his fingers through the other boy's hair.

"Wow you guys are naturals! Sorry but you need to remain where you are, we need it to seem as seamless as possible." both boys groaned and the director smiled at them sympathetically.