Breakfast

Changbin walked into the living room and plopped himself on the far end of the couch. He heard the alphas speaking in hushed tones in the hallway and he could only make out his name. Felix plopped down next to him and rested his head on his shoulder "I tried to not tell them hyung but Chan took advantage of his bond with Seungmin and-" he was hushed with a soft kiss on his lips.

"It's not either of your faults, I'm just annoyed." Changbin huffed. Felix raised his eyebrows "Why are you annoyed hyung? Your heat doesn't seem strong right now." Changbin leaned in and whispered very softly "They are listening to our conversation." Felix's mouth made an 'O' shape. " I'm annoyed because Jungkook didn't fuck me more." Changbin said knowing the boys were hearing. "Was it good hyung?" Felix asked.

Changbin knew that he and Jungkook didn't actually have sex, he just wanted his members to think they did. "It was so fucking good Felix. I already miss the feeling of him all over me." Felix smirked, understanding that Changbin was trying to upset the alphas. "Do you plan to see him again?" "Whatever is meant to be, will be Lix." Changbin smirked.

The boys entered the living room and stood around the couch, with Chan standing directly in front of Changbin. "I'm not gonna ask you why you did it, I just wanna know when this started." Chan asked calmly. "When what started?" Changbin asked, genuinely confused "Whatever you and Jungkook have going on.". Changbin looked up "Stop acting like you care about me Bang Chan."

Chan slammed his hand down on the arm rest and got shocked by how hard Changbin flinched. "Changbin," he sighed " I would never put my hands on you." he stroked the younger boy's face. "I love you, we all love you so please stop this.". Changbin slapped his arm away "Why did it take another alpha to remind you that i'm not gonna stick around if you treat me like shit?" he seethed "If you couldn't handle three omegas, you should have just let me leave that night."

Chan's head dropped and Hyunjin began to speak "Changbin hyung, we need you here. We all love you." Changbin let out a bitter laugh "I'm constantly ignored, I'm the running joke of the band, I spent the past 2 years alone during all of my heats only to hear Felix and Seungmin having fun while i suffered." by this time Seungmin had joined them in the living room and was watching alongside Felix. "You don't get to say the you love me and I was alone for the past two years. Jungkook is the one who reminded me of what it felt like to be an omega."

Jisung kneeled in front of Changbin "Please, we are all so sorry, we'll be better." Changbin scoffed. "It took another me sneaking out to make you realize this? You guys don't fucking love me, you're just territorial and i am no one's property.". Chan sighed "Look hyung i didn't want to do this but you leave me no choice, say goodbye to your privacy for now." Changbin stood up "What does he mean Chris?" Chan stayed quiet, avoiding Changbin's fiery glare.

"He means that an alpha is always going to be with you until Chan marks you." Jeongin interrupted. "Yeah, no. That isn't happening." He said walking to his room. Jeongin gripped his arm "It is happening, I never want to wake up to find you missing ever again"

Changbin ripped his arm out of the younger boy's grip "You woke up several mornings and never looked in my direction. What's the difference?" he fired back. Jeongin was about to respond but was interrupted by Minho "We aren't doing this right now. All you need to know is that if one of us isn't there both, Felix and Seungmin are in charge of you."

" I am older than them. The fuck do you mean they are in charge of me?" Changbin asked with his arms crossed. Felix quickly stood up "I didn't agree to that.". All of the alphas glared at him, making him feel small but he continued "I don't understand why you think holding him captive is a good idea." Changbin smiled at him. "Felix would you rather another alpha mark him and he leaves SKZ?" "Well no but-" "Exactly." Jisung snapped.