Draft 3

"Okay. As we all know, Binnies birthday is coming up. Any ideas?" Chan asked as they sat around the table. "No but i am completely prepared to go bankrupt for him." Jeongin  said, only slightly joking.

"Same." Felix added making Chan roll his eyes "Any ideas that don't involve bankruptcy?". "Ugh fine. What about taking him out of the country for the week?" Jeongin suggested. Jisung shook his head "It's a good idea but i swear Bin has separation anxiety with that damn studio."

"Um, so do you. Anyways, i agree that the mini vacation sounds great."Seungmin said. Jisung was about to defend himself but Chan reached up and covered his mouth "So we all agree to the vacation, but where?"

"Dubai!" "London!" "California!" "Fiji!" were yelled at Chan all at once. "First of all, slow down. We went to Dubai and London before and Changbin hated California. So Fiji it is."

"I can pay for our tickets." Chan said as he reached for his laptop to book the flights. "No I can do it." Hyunjin argued, "Chan pays for everything, let me do it." Jeongin suggested.

They collectively ignored the maknae's suggestion and continue squabbling. "Whats going on?" a groggy voice asked from behind them.

They all froze before Chan slowly turned around to face Changbin "Uh nothing. How did you sleep babe?" He asked, desperately trying to change the topic.

Changbin narrowed his eyes at them but shrugged "You guys are acting weird. Anyways i had this really good dream." his eyes lit up when he remembered the dream. "Move over," he instructed and gently shoved Chan so he could sit in the middle.

He made himself comfortable, resting his feet on Chan and his head on Felix's lap "Okay so what happened was-" he said and started explaining his dream in vivid detail making all the boys roll their eyes but still listen attentively.

"So you consider being the leader of the mafia a good thing?" Jisung asked incredulously. "Uh yes, we had security, we had a lot of money and clothes and most importantly, we had privacy."

"We have the first two just fine and i don't think privacy is worth killing people." Minho interjected. "But he said it was only bad people." Jeongin voiced without looking away from his phone.

"Fair point but its still murder." Minho argued, Changbin covered his mouth and sat up "It's also just a stupid dream. Can someone come help me make breakfast?"

"Sure." Jisung said and stood up to follow Changbin but the shorter boy stopped him "Can somebody except Jisung and Hyunjin come help me make breakfast?" he asked again.

"Oh that must burn." Minho teased the two as he followed Changbin to the kitchen. Jisung huffed, crossing his arms and turning away from Changbin, Hyunjin doing the same.

"Aww I'm sorry," he cooed and kissed both of their cheeks "It's just that neither of you can cook for shit and Lix cleaned the kitchen last night.". Hyunjin wiped Changbin's kiss off and pouted even deeper.

"Next time, i promise." he said and went back to Minho. Once he was sure Changbin was gone, Jisung spoke "Okay so I'll pay for our tickets.".

Jeongin laughed and held up his phone, showing them the receipt and their seat numbers "It's a little too late for that.". Chan gasped "You little shit." he reached to grab the younger but he'd already ran away.

Chan ran after him and into the kitchen, where Jeongin stood behind Changbin, who had a spoon pointed in his direction defensively "Leave Innie alone."

Minho stood off to the side with his signature smirk, just watching everything unfold until Chan whispered something to him. "Really Yang Jeongin." he said with raised brows.

Behind Changbin's back, the boy stuck out his tongue and held him even tighter when the eldest two approached him. "What did he even do?" Changbin asked.

"Yeah Innie, tell Changbin what you did." Minho challenged.