Request

requested by stanjeongcheol
(this chapter contains: body worship, spit kinks, choking, exhibitionism and more:))

"You can't be fucking serious right now." The boys who were all gathered in the living room heard Jeongin yell. "You sound ridiculous. You know what, fuck you." They heard Changbin say, followed by the sound of a door slamming and approaching footsteps.

They all acted like they weren't eavesdropping when Changbin entered the living room and plopped down on the couch. Changbin noticed everyone glancing at him as if they were expecting something.

He sighed "You can drop the act, i know you guys were listening.". Chan smiled sheepishly "Yeah it sounded serious."

Changbin laughed dryly "It's just Jeongin overreacting.". Jeongin heard him and walked into the living room "There you go again. You always do this shit,you run and complain to everyone instead of talking to the person you have a problem with."

Changbin just sighed and made himself comfortable "I'm tired Jeongin, I don't have the energy for this tonight." Jeongin scoffed "So our relationship is a chore to you?"

"There you go again. You always do this shit, you put words in my mouth instead of trying to understand what i'm saying." Changbin clapped back, using Jeongin's words against him.

"You asked me a question and i gave you a detailed answer and you're telling me that i don't try to understand you?" Jeongin asked, voice getting slightly louder.  The other boys just sat in the middle of this, Chan was about to step in but Seungmin gave him a look.

"Your answer was fucking ridiculous and it proved that you don't listen to me or trust me. Which is fucking stupid because I've never given you a reason to not trust me." Jeongin sighed and pinched the bridge of his nose "I trust you Bin."

"Clearly you fucking don't. We are as close as two people can get without being married and you're still freaking out over Yeonjun when i've made it clear that nothing has happened between us since Kai turned 19."

"I'm not freaking out over Yeonjun." Jeongin said. "Then why are you mad?" Changbin asked exasperatedly. "I'm mad because you refuse to see things from my perspective. Why would i want you to go to a party when i know most of the people there wanted or still want you."

Changbin clenched his fists and inhaled deeply to calm himself down "I've never even looked in anyone else's  direction since you and Chan marked me and let's not forget the reason i went to other people in the first place."

"Wow. So we're going there?" Jeongin asked and crossed his arms "That's not what i meant and you know it. I love you and I trust you Jeongin, why can't you do the same?" Changbin asked and went to his room.

Seungmin and Felix followed him after giving Jeongin sympathetic looks. Jeongin ran his hand through his hair and dropped on the couch, resting his head in Hyunjin's lap.

Hyunjin smiled down at the boy and softly stroked his face "What just happened?". Jeongin sighed "He told me he wanted to go to Yugyeom's party and Yugyeom, Jungkook, Yeonjun and Changkyun are best friends so they are obviously going to be there. So i said no."

Chan sighed and pinched Jeongin's cheek "He's your mate, not your kid. You gotta communicate better." "I know, I know. I realized how bad it sounded so i tried to fix it but he was already mad, so i got mad that he didn't let me explain and you saw the rest."

Chan rolled his eyes "You are supposed to be able to control the situation Innie, that is our duty. Changbin is weak for physical affection, if you hugged him he would have went quiet enough for you to explain."