Completely Unrelated

Spy one shot because I'm bored.

——————————————————————-
Changbin rolled his eyes from his place on the couch as he heard Seungmin and Chan going at it for the hundredth time that day. They had a mission in three hours and all those two could think about was sex.

To be fair, if he was dating Chan all he'd be able to think about would be sex too. But he wasn't dating Chan, Seungmin was, the two of them only came to him when they were bored and it started to annoy him, he understood that he'd only been with them for a year but it was still irritating how smug Seungmin looked when he left their room.

Don't get him started on Chan either, for someone who was quick to remind him that he was just an occasional fuck buddy he was extremely jealous. Changbin wasn't allowed to go on dates or talk to anyone but them except for on missions and most importantly Changbin couldn't touch Seungmin but Seungmin could touch him. He had tried before but somehow Chan always found out and the repercussions were severe.

Changbin had even tried to leave them and switch partners but his request was denied by HQ, he got all the way to his best friend's house in Australia only for Chan and Seungmin to be sitting in the driveway waiting for him. "You really think I don't monitor everything you do Changbin? Get back in the car." was all Chan said to him while Seungmin kept his signature smirk and leaned in to whisper "Try a little harder next time."

Tonight though, Changbin had a plan that would help him get away from them, maybe even permanently, with the help of the target of their mission , Hwang Hyunjin. Weeks of planning went into this, Felix even pitched in despite not being a spy himself.

A heavy hand on his shoulder ripped him out of his thoughts and he knew it was Chan, he shrugged Chan's hand off and returned to his show. "Are you mad Binnie?" he asked in a mocking tone, coming around the couch and grabbing Changbin's chin.

Changbin tried to turn his face away but Chan's grip just tightened "You have no right to be mad. You're just here for business and when we get bored, remember?". Changbin finally glared right into Chan's eyes "Fuck off."

"Oh, he speaks!" he heard Seungmin's mocking tone from somewhere to his right, from his peripheral vision he could see that the boy was just draped in a sheer robe. As much as Changbin wanted to snap his neck, he had to admit that the boy was drop dead gorgeous so he refused to look at him.

Changbin slapped Chan's hand off of his jaw "Don't ever put your hands on me again." he said and stormed into his room. "Don't forget we have a mission in a few." he heard Chan's amused voice call after him, he just ignored him and went to his closet.

Usually Seungmin would be the one to seduce their targets but HQ let them know that Changbin was exactly Hyunjin's type so he had to put more effort into his appearance. He had to put on a little bit of make up and make sure what ever he wore would be form fitting.

Once he finished dressing he left his room quietly