Draft 4

(What if Seungmin and Felix didn't like that all the attention was now on Changbin?)

"Hey Innie can you help me with this?" Felix asked as he poured the batter into the pan. "Yeah sure." the youngest said with a smile and jogged over.

Jeongin was helping him until Changbin came into the kitchen to grab some water, he gave the boys a nod of acknowledgement and left. "Okay so we have to- and he's gone." Felix sighed as he watched the boy's disappearing figure.

Seungmin was watching the scene from the table and he walked over to Felix, he rested a soothing hand on his shoulder "I got you Lix." he said and started washing the dishes he had used.

Felix was silent for a minute before he spoke again "Am i a bad person for-" Seungmin cut him off "For missing when it was just the two of us? Yes you are but i guess that makes both of us bad people." he said and chuckled dryly.

Seungmin shook his head "I'm happy Binnie is with us properly but if this is how he felt for the past two years and he endured it, we are two completely different people."

"Right! I'm not even mad at him its just...." "Yeah i know." Seungmin said "Trust me I understand but he deserves this."

Felix just sighed and put the pan in the oven. A few minutes later Changbin ran into the kitchen, Jeongin trailing not far behind "Yay, you're baking. Did you need help with anything." Changbin asked with a smile that made Felix feel like a terrible person.

He could barely look the older in his eyes "No Bin, it's fine." Changbin scoffed and pushed Felix aside "If it's so fine, why are your brownies burning?" Changbin asked as he quickly took the pan out, burning his hand in the process.

Felix gasped and pulled Changbin over to the sink, putting his hand under the stream of cool water "The oven mitts were right there!" he scolded. Changbin chuckled and pressed a kiss to Felix's cheek "It's okay, at least i saved the brownies." he joked.

None of them had noticed Jeongin left until he returned with a first aid kit and Chan. "Oh my God, what did you do? Are you guys okay?" he asked as he went over to inspect both of their hands.

Felix looked down at Changbin's hand and realized how badly the he had been burned but he was trying to play it off and look strong in front of them. Changbin was dealing with physical pain like it was nothing and he couldn't handle not having all the alphas attention.

He felt horrible but Changbin squeezed his hand reassuringly "I'm fine, why do you feel so sad?". Felix had forgotten that Changbin could feel what he was feeling to a certain extent.

Chan ruffled Felix's hair "Changbin is just a little dumb sometimes, he'll be alright." Chan whispered loud enough for Changbin to hear. "Hey!" he yelled and slapped Chan's shoulder, forgetting that his hand was injured.

"Ah fuck!" he exclaimed and pulled his hand close to his chest. He threw his head back and ran out of the room because he felt like he was going to cry (if you know what moment this is based off of, ily.)

Jeongin and Chan both ran after him, leaving Felix and Seungmin alone again. "I'm such a terrible person." he said and ran a hand through his hair. "No you're not," Seungmin said and pulled him in to a hug "You're one of the kindest people i know."

Felix scoffed "No, i'm selfish. Changbin has dealt with more physical and emotional pain than i can put in words and here i am, upset about not being the center of attention.

"Hey, don't beat yourself up. He dealt with this for two years, we can survive a few months.

They didn't even last a few days.

Felix had gotten snippy with all of them and Seungmin only spoke to Felix. Changbin knew what was going on and it made him upset. Upset that they felt like that and upset that they didn't communicate.

"What is your problem?" Changbin asked as he cornered Seungmin in the bathroom.