Tired

(I don't think i did a good job of portraying how badly the boys treated Changbin so that is the point of this chapter)
~Flasback~
It had been a year, one whole year since Chan had formed the pack. Changbin had grown accustomed to being left out even before the others mated but now they were treating him like a fucking slave.

The task of washing everyone's clothes suddenly fell on him and when he tried to get someone else to do it, they would call him lazy so eventually he stopped asking. But that was the tip of the iceberg, next they let their dishes pile up in the sink until Changbin washed it, even if he didn't use any of them.

One time Felix was about to wash his plate but Minho stopped him "Just let Changbin do it.". Changbin stared at him like he was crazy "I'm not your maid, wash it yourself!" "What do you do in this house? You can't help out a little bit?" Minho asked him.

"Wow." Changbin got up and went to his room after that, Minho couldn't be serious "I do everything in this house. What the fuck does he do?" he thought as he made his bed angrily. "You know what, I'll stop doing shit around here, let them see what happens when i actually don't do shit."

In a week the dorm was a mess except for Changbin's room. He only used disposable plates and only washed his own clothes and cleaned his room.

He left his room rarely and barely interacted with the others, he saw the dishes piling up and their dirty clothes heaping up on the floor. When he saw this he felt sorry for them and was about to call this stupid thing off but Hyunjin looked at the dishes and back at him with an expectant look.

Changbin rolled his eyes and left the dorm "Even after a week they couldn't swallow their pride, then let them drown in their own filth." he thought.

"Good morning Pd-nim." he bowed as he bumped into the man as they entered the building at the same time. "Ah Changbin, how are things going with the band?"

Changbin thought for a second before responding "Well to be completely honest, not great. They treat me like a maid and if they keep it up I don't think i can stay in the group."

"That won't do. I'll get some help for the dorms, don't worry." he pat Changbin's shoulder and walked away.

The problem was resolved and the boys stop treated him like a slave but then something else happened.

They used to go on dates as a group, all eight of them even after what had happened a few months ago and Changbin honestly thought that would never change.

It was the night of their first anniversary as a group, during the day the agency threw a party for them and they had a vlive to celebrate.

All the boys had separated and Changbin asked Felix if they had anything planned "I don't think so." Felix answered.

Changbin had a bad feeling about it but went home anyway. He had been home alone for two hours when his phone started to blow up with messages from the groupchat with Wooyoung and Yeonjun.

He ignored the notifications until his phone started to ring and he picked up "Whaaaat?" he groaned "Are you in the bathroom or something?" Wooyoung asked.

"I'm at home, what are you talking about?" Changbin was confused, Wooyoung paused for a while before continuing "I saw all your bandmates here celebrating your anniversary, so i thought you were here too."

"Oh." Changbin hung up the phone and threw it in some corner, he felt tears pricking the corners of his eyes and he shook his head.

"I can't do this anymore." He said to himself "I'm tired of this shit." he went up to his room and threw some clothes in a suitcase.