Ep 0.4 - Weapons of Destiny

A/N --> Rewrite of this chapter is done, go check it out on Ninja Go (Rewrite). Trust me, it's better.

-----

*3rd P.O.V.*

(M/n) gets off the ground with a huff, "...sure we lost the battle but we haven't loss the war yet."

"What do you mean (M/n)? We-", Jay says but gets caught off by (M/n). "What I mean is that there's still a chance to stop Garmadon from uniting the Golden Weapons."

They think about it and Cole turns to the others, "Its worth a shot."

"Now let's go look for Kai and Sensei to regroup and come up with a plan.", (M/n) grins at them with a thumbs up.

Meanwhile with Wu, he awakens in the Underworld after a long journey down from the Fire Temple.

Sensei Wu observes, "Hmm... the Underworld."

He sees some Skulkin Warriors walking by and hides from them as he wraps up the Sword of Fire and searches for Garmadon. Meanwhile with Jay, Zane, Cole, and (M/n) arrive at the Fire Temple to look for Kai and Sensei Wu.

"Kai! Sensei!", Cole calls out to them.

"The Sword of Fire was here, as well our friends, but I only sense loss. We are too late. The Elemental Weapons have left this realm and are now in the Underworld. The end is drawing near.", Zane says

"Well shiz.", (M/n) mumbles under his breathe.

The Ninja takes off their hoodies. Cole sighs and takes a seat on the stairs, "Ugh...great. The one place no mortal can cross over."

Kai's voice is heard but is nowhere to be seen, "We might not be able to cross over..." The temple door opens, the Ninja step away from the temple and Kai, Nya, and the Fire Dragon exist. "...but a dragon can."

Cole screams and hides behind one of the pillars due to his fear of dragons. (M/n) quietly snickers at him. 

"Our father used to tell us stories about the dragons, that they were mystical creatures that belong to both worlds and buried between them.", Nya explains. 

Cole chuckles in fear, "Are you insane?!" (M/n) snickers at him even more. 

Kai speaks up, "Once he realized we were trying to protect the Sword of Fire, he actually became quite a softie." He plays with the dragon and laughs, "Knock it off." Nya giggles.

"Haha. You were able to gain his trust.", (M/n) puts his hands on his hips, grinning with his eyes close.

Jay mumbles to Nya, "Do you like blue?" He coughs.

(M/n) quietly snickers at Jay while Zane translates for him, "He cannot talk, but he wants to know if you like blue."

Nya answers, "It's my favorite color."

Jay groans while doing a fist pump, "Yes." Kai shakes his head in annoyance.

Kai takes off his hoodie and turns to Nya, "Nya..."

Nya sighs and turns to him, "This is goodbye, isn't it?" Kai nods his head. "Come back to me in one piece, okay? I don't wanna have to run the store on my own." She smiles.

Kai hops on the Fire Dragon, "I promise I won't be gone for long."

"I'll keep a candle lit outside our shop until you return.", Nya says.

Jay, (M/n), and Zane hop on the Fire Dragon. (M/n) looks over to Cole and waves at him, " C'mon Cole! Don't be a big baby!", (M/n) teases.

Cole assures them, "Ah, you guys go on ahead. There's not enough room for all of us on that... thing." The Fire Dragon looks at him, causing Cole to hide behind the pillar even more.