Ep 1 - Rise of the Snakes

A/N --> Rewrite of this chapter is done, go check it out on Ninja Go (Rewrite). Trust me, it's better.

-----

*Prologue*

"Long before time had a name, the First Spinjitzu Master created Ninjago using five elemental weapons. But when he passed, a dark presence sought out to collect them all-Lord Garmadon. So I, Sensei Wu, his brother, sought out to find five Ninja to collect them first." Sensei Wu tells.

---

*1st P.O.V.*

Music blasts through my headphones. I make my way through the halls of the monastery to reach the training ground. Passing by the rooms, I pass by the gaming room to hear combat sounds coming from it. I open the shōji and see the guys playing dragons vs ninja, with their weapons and pizza spread out on the floor. Too busy focusing on their game, they haven't notice me yet. I debate on chilling here with them or do some training...I chose chilling here. Walking over their weapons and pizza, I make room for myself, make myself comfy, and sit next to Cole.

My eyes wonder to the screen and watch the guys play the game, with my music in the background. The song that's playing fits with the gaming that is going on. Minutes go by, and the ninja start to get louder.

"Fire strike! Oh my gosh, is that the greatest move you've ever seen?" Kai yells.

"Stop trying to do it yourself. We need to attack as a team." Cole shouts.

"Zane, why are you wasting your special attack on me? You have to save it." Jay squeals out.

The sound of the doors opening makes me jump a little, so I turn to face the doors to see Sensei Wu.

"Fantastic! I'm out of lives!" Jay grumbles.

"But the lesson lives on, and I am getting the hang of it. Hee-yah!" Zane declares with joy.

"Okay. Now!" Cole shouts.

As the Ninja continue their game, my eyes follow sensei to him heading towards the outlet that the tv is connected. He unplugs the tv.

"Aw..." The ninja groan, but I say it under my breath.

Sensei slowly looks at each ninja, I quickly put my headphones around my neck to avoid being scold by him for keeping my headphones on while he's talking.

"Aw, man!" Cole complains.

"What? What happened?!" Jay yells.

"It took us three hours to get there." Cole states.

"Why would you do that?! Why?!" Jay complains.

"Just because Lord Garmadon escaped through a vortex doesn't mean he won't return one day for the Golden Weapons of Spinjitzu!" Wu shouts.

"But Sensei Wu, ever since he's been gone, Ninjago has had nothing but peace." Zane states.

"Yeah. Peace is boring. There's no one to save. There's nothing to do." Jay adds on.

"We can train tomorrow." Cole says while lying down.

"Never put off until tomorrow what can be done today." Sensei quotes.

Cole picks up a slice of pizza near him and says, "Well, I was gonna eat this pizza tomorrow. So if that's the case-" before Cole could take a bite of cheesy goodness, Sensei Wu kicks the pizza out of his hand. The slice goes flying out the room. "-Ow!"

"No pizza for you! In order to reach your full potential, you must train!" Sensei Wu scolds him.

"Uh... remember when we did a little thing called the Tornado of Creation? I thought that was pretty insane." Kai states.