Ep 30 - The Curse of the Golden Master

The ninja fly to the city in a hovercar. And a certain someone is wondering about what he barge into at the junkyard. 

What started the fight? I want to ask but I don't know if it's a good time or they will start fighting again. I really want to avoid that.

(Y/n) leans close to Cole, "If you don't mind me asking, what was the fight between you and Jay about that made you guys wrestle on the floor?"

Cole was about to vent about a certain ninja but he just sighs heavily. After cooling down a bit, he then explains what he learned, "The fight was about Nya." This peeps (Y/n)'s interest. "Apparently... I'm Nya's perfect match, according to that new Perfect Match finder from Pixal. And Jay really didn't like that."

"Oh. How'd you feel about this?"

"I... I don't know. I feel guilty. Guilty that I kinda went behind Jay's back-not really tho. I just touched her hand when she went onto me. Which I feel stupid for not seeing. But also confused. I honestly don't know."

"Well, to resolve this issue, tell Jay what you told me. If he'll listen. If not, then well...give it time."

Cole nods before looking out the window. (Y/n) stares at Cole's backside before looking forward.

---

The ninja return to the city, flying through the streets. It was like an abandoned ghost town. It was cloudy and silent. Cars were flipped on the street or in piles. A couple of windows on the buildings and cars broken and the buildings having dents and cracks. Tile and pieces of concrete scatter across the road.

The hovercar lands in front of a barrier made of cars on top of each other. The team unboard the car and intake the damage and despair of the city. 

Kai broke the silence, "What happened?"

Cole turned to him, "No power, that's what happened."

(Y/n) look around, "But what happen to the people?"

Zane frown as he looks in between them, "Are we too late?"

As the ninja continue walking forward, they didn't see a tripwire as they were busy scanning over the city. And Kai stepped on the tripwire, the ninja halt as they look at Kai's feet. 

"Well, that's gonna draw a crowd." (Y/n) blink. 

The pile of cars in front of them then collapse, causing the ninja to jump back startled and civilians suddenly appeared on the pile in apocalyptic clothing. 

"Outsiders must answer to the Postman!" A man holding a shovel declared. 

The civilians on the heap of cars raised their weapons-whatever they could find-with malicious intent and they shouted war cries. 

"Return to sender!" The Postman raised his wooden spoon as the crowd cheered. 

(Y/n) couldn't hold in his laugh as the others look at each other in confusion. 

A kitchen utensil is pointed towards (Y/n), "You! You should tremble before us, fear us." The crowd roar. 

Grey stares at the man for a couple of seconds with a blank reaction before bursting out laughing. The crowd responded with great offense before Cyrus appeared on the pile in his wheelchair. His face lights up when he saw the ninja, "Ah, you finally made it." As he rolls down the pile, his tone is laced with annoyance. "Don't mind the savages. Since the power went out, everyone here has grown a bit bored. Their imagination knows no bounds." Now that he's facing the ninja, he sees his assistant and is overjoyed and in disbelief. "P.I.X.A.L., amazing! You're...powered."