Ep 2 - Home

*3rd P.O.V.*

Sensei Wu is shown to be meditating at the Monastery of Spinjitzu. But his concentration breaks due to hearing the ninja combat sounds.

"My turn! Uh, it's my turn!", Kai's voice can be heard.

"Oh, you want a little more? Take this!", Cole's voice comes through.

"Yeah? How about a little of this?", Jay's voice strikes out.

"Monkey paw to the head!", Kai shouts.

"Ninja, roll!", Cole strikes back.

Sensei Wu goes to the game room, excepting to find the Ninja there but only to find none of them there.

"Dragon punch!", Jay yells.

Wu goes to the training compound and is shocked to see that the Ninja are actually training. Jay is deflecting arrows with his weapon, Cole is practicing on the dummies. Kai is practicing his Spinjitzu and Zane and (M/n) are meditating.

"Ninja, go!", Kai yells out, doing Spinjitzu.

Zane suddenly gets up from his meditation process and disturbs the other Ninja. He starts by jumping in front of Jay, "Hey! Huh?"

He steals Cole's weapon for the dummy test, "Hey! What?"

"Ninja, go!", Zane yells out. His Spinjitzu freezes the whole compound, causing Kai to slip, "Woah, oof."

Still doing Spinjitzu around the compound, he knocks (M/n) out of his meditation state, "HOLY-"

Kai, Jay, Cole, and (M/n) regroup.

Kai speaks up as the four watch Zane, "This roof isn't big enough for the five of us."

Cole turns to the others, "Correction: This roof isn't big enough for him."

Jay nods, "It's like he's in his own world." He raises his voice. "I bet he can't even hear us!"

Wu approaches the four Ninja. "Sensei, Zane's... weird.", Kai speaks up.

"Aren't you weird too?", (M/n) questions Kai. Kai and the others have a look of shock. "...I mean, aren't we all weird and different in a way?"

"Ah yes (M/n). What is weird? Someone who is different or someone who is different than you?", Sensei Wu quotes.

Cole joins in, "No, Sensei. He's "weird" weird." Cole's flashback shows Zane entering the bathroom despite Cole doing some private business. "Do you mind?!", he yells embarrassed.

Jay's flashback shows him, Nya, and Zane watching a sad romantic movie. They look angry when Zane starts laughing. Kai's flashback shows him going to the fridge, but finds Zane inside, "Ahh! Holy bologna!" He shouts. "I'm sorry. I consumed the last of the deli meat. Cheese?", Zane apologizes.

(M/n) snickers at the guys experience with Zane. Kai turns to Sensei Wu, "We like the guy. He's really smart. He's just..." He sighs. "...a little off sometimes."

Sensei Wu turns to the others, "Zane is a brother and brothers are often different. I should know."

Meanwhile with The Postman, he takes a couple of deep breathes before adventuring up the mountain. The Postman arrives at the Monastery with the Ninja's mail and rings the doorbell.

"Mail!", Kai, Jay, and Cole shout. They all run excitedly to the door.

The Postman pants, "Let's see. A letter from Jay's parents." Jay grabs the mail. "Kai has a fan letter." Kai grabs the mail. "Oh, something from Cole's father." Cole grabs the mail, he frowns, "What, no package? I'm expecting something from Creatures, Beasts, and Beyond."