Ep 28 - The Art of the Silent Fist

The ninja covered their vehicles with leaves while Cole hide his with trees, standing and looking proudly at his work.

(Y/n)'s jaw dropped at seeing the master of earth moving whole trees to hide his vehicle, "Cole...you are amazing."

Cole gave him a grin as a tint of red coated his cheeks.

Lloyd breathe in the fresh air as he walked up to them, "Aah. This is a perfect place to lay low. No robots, no cameras, no problems."

Nya and the rest of the ninja walk towards the trio. "Still, if any aerial drones pass overhead, you better wear this." She tosses him a Techno gi. "It will scramble their signal so they can't find you."

Lloyd changes into the gi and awes at the new threads. He laughs, "Yeah, this is sweet."

"Lloyd?"

Hearing the familiar voice from behind, he lowered his mask and quickly turns around to see his mother, "Mom?"

Once seeing each other, Misako drops her bag of fruits and rushes to hug her son. She then noticed that the others were there and she pulls away from the hug, "Oh. What are you all doing here?" She smiled at them.

"The Overlord's back and New Ninjago City has fallen under his control." Lloyd then frowns when he thinks back to what happened last night. "He has Sensei Wu."

"Wu's tough. There's a reason he's lived as long as he has." She comforts her son.

Lloyd looks around, "Well, where's Dad?"

Kai nodded as he tries searching for any sign of him, "Yeah, where's Lord Garmadon?"

Misako smile, "He no longer-"

"Wait, is he dead?" The wind ninja abruptly cut her off.

Kai quickly slaps (Y/n) upside the head, causing him to yelp. Kai forces (y/n)'s head to bow down to her and speaks for him, "I'm so sorry that my friend interrupted you. Please continue and ignore his foolishness."

Misako blinked a bit, "Oh." She clears her throat. "As I was saying, my husband goes by Lord. Here, he is Sensei Garmadon and he won't be back until this evening's lesson."

Jay did a backtrack, "Uh, did you just say Sensei Garmadon?"

Zane turned to the others, "I'm glad he's on our side now. With Sensei Wu gone, we could use the help."

"Come in, but your weapons are not allowed. Ever since Lloyd saved his father, Garmadon sworn an oath to never fight in hope to make up for his evil past. It's an oath he takes very seriously." The old lady leads them towards the monastery.

Kai unsheathe his weapon, "But we were supposed to protect these with our lives."

"And never let them out of our sight." Jay finished.

Zane thought for a moment before following along with his plan, "You guys go on ahead, I will stay back and watch over them."

The guys give him their Techno Blades.

"Haha, yeah!"

"Thanks, Zane."

"You're awesome."

"You're the best."

"See ya."

(Y/n) is the last one to hand him his techno blade, "I'll come back and take watch of the blades so you can go in, kay?"

Zane nodded as he smiles a bit, "Okay." He watches the others leave to Garmadon's monastery.

---