Ep 12 - The Rise of the Great Devourer

The Destiny's Bounty is flying through a storm; in his cabin, Sensei Wu uses the spirit smoke and sees the ninja being surrounded by the Serpentine before being eaten by the Great Devourer and snaps out of his meditation state, gasping.

---

In the dining room, Kai, Nya, (Y/n), and Jay are keeping watch over the four silver Fangblades.

Nya turns to Kai, "Why is it that Torchfire Mountain is the only place we can destroy the Fangblades?"

Kai looks at the fangblades, "Cause the Fangblades are made from the original teeth of the Devourer. They're so strong they can only break down in extraordinary heat."

(Y/n) was paying no mind to what was going on. Instead, he was busy playing with his fork and trying to launch it like a catapult. 

Jay looks up from his plate, "Uh, could someone pass the salt?" The Destiny's Bounty tilts, sliding the salt shaker towards him. "Hey, thanks."

(Y/n) looks from the corner of his eye to see Jay putting salt on his sandwich, "You put salt on your sandwich?"

He shrugs, "What can I say, it gives it more flavor."

(Y/n) gives him a 'what the fuck face' before slowly nodding, still puzzled but letting it be, "Okay." And resumes playing with his fork.

The Bounty tilts once again and Cole opens the shutter doors, looking green in the face due to airsickness. Everyone in the room looks at him as he holds the door for support.

"Please. No one talk about food." He croaks as he holds his stomach. The ship shakes and Cole groans as he could feel his stomach churning again. He loses his balance and slides with the ship's swaying before grabbing onto the door frame. "How much longer until we get there?"

"Not long." Jay answers before smirking, a great idea coming into mind. "Hey, Cole, you're looking a little green over there. How'd you like a mucus salt sandwich?" He waves his sandwich around. 

Cole glares at him and was about to retort but his stomach got the best of him. His face turns even greener and quickly covers his mouth before going outside to vomit over the side of the ship. Jay laughs at his reaction. 

(Y/n) chuckles before elbowing him on the side, not even bothering to hide his grin, "That was evil."

Jay playfully rolls his eyes, "Speaking of green, who would've guessed little Lloyd Garmadon turned out to be the Green Ninja?"

Nya nods, "I know. He was such a brat at first. It's hard to believe he's gonna become the greatest ninja that ever lived."

(Y/n) goes back to playing with his fork, "Life is full of surprises- uh." His fork suddenly flies across the room. 

They all sit there awkwardly in silence before Kai clears his throat, "Where is that little runt anyways?"

                           ------

Where was Lloyd you ask? Well, he was training in the training room.

The equipment was up and running as Lloyd smirks and pulls down his mask, in a western accent, "Serpentine, it's time I Spinjitzu you back into the filthy holes you came from." He jumps over the first obstacle, striking his foot forward. "Ninja kick! Tiger claw! Ninja, go!"

As he attempts to do Spinjitzu but trips over the second obstacle, landing on his back. He groans and was about to get up but he hears laughter. He scoots back, trying to detect who and where the laughter was coming from in a panic. He is suddenly lifted by the collar and tries to fight back.