S3: Ep 27 - The Surge

-----

(f/d) is favorite drink

-----

Clips of the Final Battle are shown as an old film reel.

"The ultimate battle. The battle that would end all battles. It feels like ages ago. After the Golden Ninja defeated the Overlord, much of Ninjago City was in ruin. It was a time to reflect on our past, and build for our future." A photo of the ninja and their allies are shown in the Ninjago City paper. 

The scene then changes to a man in a wheelchair looking around, proud of the work that is getting done in rebuilding the city, "Great work, people. Together, we can do it. Transportation group, align with engineering."

"Ninjago City soon became New Ninjago City. And it became the center of great technological advancements. But without an enemy to fight, the age of the ninja came to an end-"

The scene switches to a clip of a camera zooming in on a bucket of water full of ice. It then zooms out to reveal (Y/n) holding the bucket. He quietly snickers as he makes his way into the bathroom, the camera following along. They enter the bathroom to hear singing coming from the shower.

As they walk closer, they pass a bathroom mirror that reveals the person holding the camera to be Jay. They crept towards the shower, (Y/n) position in front of it and holding the bucket over his head. The singing slowly comes to a stop and before the person in the shower could do anything, (Y/n) dumps the water and ice on them.

A high-pitched shriek could be heard.

The two burst out into laughter, not aware of the danger they were in until a furious voice echo through the bathroom, "I'M GONNA KILL YOU!!

The bathroom curtain was pulled back instantly, making them make a run for the door. The camera turns around to see a fuming soaking-wet Kai with a towel wrapped around his waist and in a water cap chasing after them.

Before the film ended, all they could see was Kai tackling (Y/n), "AH—"

The clip stops; Kai is shown to be in a classroom wearing a suit and operating a film projector. Laughter erupts between his students,

"Hahaha! Mr. Kai screamed like a girl!"

"Your singing sucks Mr. Kai!"

"May Mr. (Y/n) rest in peace."

"Whoa! This isn't supposed to be in here. Lights please!" His students begin to giggle as he couldn't turn off the projector.

Kai groans as he bangs on the projector for only the tape to fall out, "Ugh! Seriously?"

A student barge into the classroom with an excited look on his face, "Come quick! Mr. Zane's on the fritz!"

Kai rushed out of the classroom with a couple of his students following behind. He ran into Cole along the way and they burst into Zane's classroom to see in their shock a Zane shorting out on his desk with his students laughing at him.

Cole whipped his head at Zane's students, "What's going on here?"

A student named Sally was the one to answer him, "Brad got an ultra remote from New Ninjago City and it's controlling Mr. Zane."

Cole grabs the remote out of the student's hands controlling the nindroid while Zane whimpers.

Cole starts pressing random buttons while shaking and smacking the side of the remote, "How do you turn this thing off?"