Ep 21 - The Day Ninjago Stood Still

At Grand Sensei Dareth's Mojo Dojo, the ninja are training a blindfolded Lloyd.

"Don't rely on your eyes. Use your ears." Cole said before signalling the ninja to begin.

They surround Lloyd with their weapons ready and begin to creep towards the Green Ninja. 

Dareth peaks through the bead curtain, "Uh, guys, I'm teaching a class later, so I'd appreciate a clean dojo."

The ninja ignores him and strikes their weapons at Lloyd. The Green Ninja kicks one of Zane's shurikens out of his hand, dodges (Y/n)'s kusarigama that hits Zane that knocks the nindroid back, grabs Cole's scythe and uses it to block a strike from Kai's sword. Lloyd then used the scythe to spin, kicking the ninja away from him. 

Cole bumps into Dareth before rejoining the fight and goes to tackle the Green Ninja but Lloyd leapt into the air, avoiding Kai's and (Y/n)'s attacks, the two's weapons getting stuck together. Lloyd then kicks Jay into Dareth's collection of fake trophies.

"Aah!" Jay yelled as he crashed into the cabinet.

Dareth gasps and runs towards his precious trophies, "Ah! No, no, no! No, no, no! No! No, no, no." He drops the trophies that he was picking up and rushes to a window before opening it to prevent it from being broken by Jay, who was sent flying by Lloyd. Jay screams as he flew out.

Dareth closes the window before seeing Lloyd use his fire powers, setting a small patch of carpet on fire with a green flame. Dareth screams before rushing over to the patch and quickly stomps on it, "No, no, no, no!" He puts it out and sighs.

"Hey, open the window! Let me in!" Jay shouts, trying to get their attention. 

(Y/n) walks up to the window and smiles innocently as he waves at Jay. Jay huffs before banging on the window, "(Y/n), let me it!"

(Y/n) snickers before opening the window and helping Jay get inside. They return to the fight, (Y/n) heading over to Kai to help untangle his kusarigama from Kai's sword.

---

Above the Dojo, at the Destiny's Bounty, Wu looks at a photo of Misako, Garmadon, and himself when they were young.

Misako comes in unexpectedly, startling Wu, "I'd forgotten how pale Garmadon was before his change to evil was complete."

Wu puts the picture away in his hat, "Misako, once again, you slip through my defenses."

Misako chuckles, "I'm sorry, I didn't mean to pry. I brought my research on the prophecy of the Green Ninja. I thought maybe we could go over it together." She hands him the casing that contains her work.

Wu opens it and accidentally drops the scrolls, "Hmm, my. There's so much. It will take days." He starts picking them up.

Misako smiles gently as she watches him, "I should have chosen you."

Wu sighs, "The past is the past."

Misako nodded, "Yes, but there's always the future." She smiles and holds his hand. They suddenly feel the ground rumbling.

Wu retracts his hand and walks to the door, "The ground moves. I fear unnatural causes."

They go to the dojo and see the ninja watching TV.

"NGTV reporter Gayle Gossip on the scene of what appears to be an earthquake rocking the city of Ninjago. But it's an earthquake like no other, as scientists have yet to pinpoint the cause. And more frightening still, the aftershocks are getting stronger."

Cole turns to the others, "What do you think this could be?"

(Y/n) shrugged unsurely as he smiled nervously at him, "An earthquake?"