Ep 41 - Rise of the Dragon

Unfortunately, time to catch up with an old friend was cut short. Work you never thought of had to be done. Chen left a mountain of to-do lists on your plate: rescuing and transporting prisoners back to Ninjago; securing his collection of potential threats and artifacts; rounding up the cultists; and stopping his plan to rule Ninjago and taking him in. The plan was split into sectors between the Ninja, the Elemental Masters, and the factory workers that were involved with the resistance. You sent N.P.D a report on the operation that has taken place on the island and giving a notice on what is to be sent to them, leaving that problem in their hands. Everyone had a job to do, and once things were set, the plan was put into motion.

Detain - Team A: Zane, Kai, Cole, Ash...

Objective(s): round up Anacondrai cultists on the island, find leads for capturing Chen, and find Skylor.

Rescue - Team B: (Y/n), Griffin, Jay, Neuro, Jacob...

Objective(s): search party for releasing prisoners from dungeons; collect Chen's collection: any potential threats; artifacts; his and Clouse's scrolls; and so on.

Medical - Team C: Lloyd, Garmadon, Tox, Gravis, Camille...

Objective(s): Secure, provide medical treatment, and give rations to captives.

Transport - Team D: Bolobo, Mr. Pale, Ash...

Objective(s): Transport captives to Ninjago, where N.P.D. is waiting, and deliver Chen's belongings to be taken into custody.

Mechanic - Team E: Nya, Karlof, Shade...

Objective(s): Repair and strengthen vehicles.

-----

80–90% of the plan was completed during the duration of two days. Lucky this was possible due to the number of people contributing and the Masters using their power to get the job done quicker. Team B to Team D completed their parts, Team A finished rounding up the cultists but gained no leads on Chen and Skylor, and Team E is close to being finished.

You were exhausted. But this time it was bearable because you took small breaks and had extra help. Your heart sank when you found Chen's captives in conditions ranging from stable to critical. You notice that several prisoners have been reported missing or have criminal records. The time you spent searching the cave network is an estimate of three hours. That time range was short because you had Griff run through the whole system, Neuro and Jacob sensing human presence, and you were familiar with the layout and had knowledge of an entire wing. From there, you all gather intel and work on freeing prisoners from their jobs and dungeons. The most difficult and time-consuming part would be transporting the captives in critical conditions to ensure their safety in the courtyard.

You are coming from the kitchen after eating [your favorite fruit/snack] and making your way out of the building. You are to meet up with the ninja to share information on the status of the teams, what information has been collected and should be shared, and to discuss further what the next plan of action should be. You walk across the courtyard. The sun shone brightly outside and the breeze is cool. You gaze up into the baby blue sky and recall the events that have previously happened.

《《《《

You're in the room you were assigned earlier in the tournament, sitting on the edge of the bed that was barely touched. You stared at the wall, your leg bouncing. You felt angsty. You hated it so much that you couldn't get rid of it.

You squeezed your moving knee, hoping it would stop, and raised your arm in front of you. You grazed it carefully, staring at the white bandages covering the dried-up blood wounds. You squinted, irritated that your possibly new scars might overlap with your old ones. You huffed and rested your chin in your hand. Thought my scarred days were finally over.