Rage vs Mischief, Rage vs Thunder (Avengers 2012)

On the S.H.I.E.L.D helicarrier, a quinjet has just flown in and lands on the runway before it powers down. As that is happening, Natasha Romanoff makes her way over to the jet while the ramp door opens, and out walks Agent Coulson and Steve Rogers, the latter being Captain America, the World War 2 legend that froze in ice for 70 years only to wake up in a brand new world he has never seen before. The two of them walk out and meet Natasha.

"Agent Romanoff, Captain Rogers." Coulson introduces to her, almost excited to be with the war hero.

"Ma'am." Steve greets plainly.

"Hi." She responds back. Then she turns to Coulson. "They need you on the bridge, they started a face trace." He nods and leaves the two to themselves but not before bidding them a "see you later". Natasha and Steve stare at each other for a few seconds before they decide to talk a stroll around the helicarrier.

"It was quite the buzz around here, finding you in the ice. Thought Coulson was gonna swoon. Did he ask you to sign his Captain America trading cards yet?" She asks him, but Steve looks pleasantly surprised that an agent of S.H.I.E.L.D has such things.

"Trading cards?"

"They're vintage, he's very proud." They soon see Bruce Banner and Y/N L/N, who are wandering around the carrier, clueless on where to go. So, Steve calls their attention, mostly the doctor's.

"Dr. Banner!" He raises his voice for him to turn to Steve, and once he see him and Natasha, he pats Y/N on the shoulder and they walk over to them.

"Oh yeah, hi. They told me you'd be coming." Bruce says to Steve while they shake hands for a few seconds before letting go.

"Word is you can find the cube." Steve informs him.

"Is that the only word they have on me?"

"Only word I care about." Then, Steve looks at Y/N, who is currently looking out into the vast ocean ahead of him before he turns to the super soldier with a hardened stare.

"Sir." Steve greets to him as he holds out a hand for a shake, which Y/N accepts rather hesitantly. They let go after a few seconds before the young boy speaks.

"A living legend, I thought you'd be a lot...taller." He says, looking at Steve from head to toe while it garners a chuckle from him.

"I used to get that a lot back in the 40s. And I heard you are Dr. Banner's travelling partner." He tells Y/N, and he nods in response before Natasha decides to interrupt their conversation.

"Gentlemen, you might wanna step inside in a minute. It's gonna get a little hard to breathe." As soon as she says this, the carrier starts to make machine whirring noises, and an announcer speaks into the PA system, telling all personnel to leave the landing area. This confuses the three men who have just arrived.

"Is this a submarine?" Steve asks, and Bruce does not like it one bit, but Y/N is indifferent to it.

"Really, they want me in a submerged, pressurized metal container?" He rhetorically asks, gaining a laugh from Y/N, who in returns gets a slight glare from Banner. Then they walk over to the edge of the carrier to see a propeller, a really big one too. It starts spinning rapidly, and so do the other three. It is a flying aircraft carrier.

"No no, this is much worse." Bruce says to no one specifically before they head on inside with Natasha guiding them in. Once inside, they head to the bridge and see about a dozen or so personnel, working on the monitors and there is also a man in a black trench coat in the center of it all, Director Nick Fury.

"All engines operating, S.H.I.E.L.D emergency protocol 193.6 in effect. We're at level sir." Maria Hill informs Nick Fury to give the signal.

"Good, let's vanish." He orders before Maria gives the order to activate the helicarrier's reflection panels, which camouflage it in the air. Once that is done, Nick Fury turns to the three men and greets them.