An Awkward Reunion, Planning for the Future(Avengers: Infinity War 2018)

After the swift defeat of, Starlord, Drax, Mantis, Gamora, and Y/N. The daughter of Thanos has been taken to god-knows-where, but there has been a lead, on a planet called Titan, said to be the homeworld of the Mad Titan himself. So, on the Milano II, the remaining members steel themselves for a fight that could mean the fate of the universe's victory or defeat. As they do so, Y/N, who is embarrassed by the defeat at the hands of Thanos, looks down at his metal arms, wondering what went wrong in the previous battle, when he realized that the Reality Stone is the one thing that can absolutely counter him because not only can Thanos alter the fabric of reality itself, he can change an object into anything he wills it with the power of the stone.

Upon realizing this, he closes his fists and heads up to the bridge, until he gets a message from Asura.

"Y/N, before you head into battle with Thanos once more, there is something that I must speak to you about." Asura informs his pupil.

"What is it, master?" He asks, stopping in his tracks to prevent any of the other people on board from listening to him.

"This may be difficult to comprehend, but...with the power that you currently have and the people that are with you. You cannot beat Thanos as it is." He says with reluctance, causing Y/N to widen his eyes in disbelief before it turns into slight anger.

"What do you mean I can't? I have all the power I need, and I have Aatrox, what more could I need to defeat that fucking bitch?" Y/N questions, starting to panic at the loss of hope, but his master calms him down.

"I didn't say that the universe would be lost for good. There will be a time when the losses can be reverted back to what they were before. But...it will take time. I've waited for millennia to have my revenge on the Seven Deities, I've died and come back to life after climbing the pillars of Naraka, and it all paid off in the end with the death of Chakravartin. All I'm saying is, that the time will come, you just need to be patient." Asura explains cryptically, causing Y/N to furrow his eyebrows with confusion before Peter Quill, Starlord, comes into the room.

"Hey, get ready. We're coming up on Titan. We're gonna lay a trap for when Thanos arrives." He informs the man with the metal arms, who nods at him before grabbing Aatrox and heads to the bridge of the Milano II. Once there, he manages to see what has become of the homeworld of Thanos, nothing but rubble in it's wake, buildings in pieces, floating off of the ground. Nothing could ever hope to survive a wasteland such as this planet.

"Alright, let's land near one of the larger buildings, when the ship comes, we'll head straight for it and take down anyone else that's accompanying that purple bastard. We then take Gamora and get out." Peter gives a very broad plan, but one that the three other people can get behind on. They soon follow the plan by landing exactly where Quill had intended before they leave the ship and look around for a good place to hide themselves. What's even more interesting is that they didn't need helmets because the air on Titan is breathable like on Earth. Even more so, the gravity on the planet is much weaker, meaning that even a slight hop can send one of them into the air as if they were planning to jump with all that they had.

Soon after landing, they lie in wait for any ship of Thanos' fleet to come by, and sure enough one does, this one looks like a donut that has gained the power of flight, but only for a moment as it's heading is directly towards the planet's surface. The ship lands harshly on Titan's soil, causing the four of them to look on and then to one another before Quill nods, giving them the signal to move in and attack. Once they arrive at the broken ship, Quill takes out a small circular concussive bomb and rolls it inside, and it explodes mere seconds after.

Peter's mask materializes onto his face, Drax unsheathes his daggers, Mantis's antennae light up, and Y/N unsheathes Aatrox as they move into the ship with Peter taking point.