Inevitability is Nigh(Avengers: Endgame 2019)

Darkness...it's what everyone has seen just as the missiles exploded onto the Avengers compound, everyone in disarray, different members landing in different areas, with Carol, Bruce, Rhodey,and Rocket all at the lower levels of the compound, and Scott having shrunken to avoid any damage, Pietro and Clint have landed together with the gauntlet still with them, while Steve, Tony, Thor, and Y/N are nowhere to be found as of the moment.

With Pietro, Natasha and Clint, the Ronin hands the Speedster the gauntlet.

"Take it, and you get back up to the surface, find the others." Clint tells Quicksilver, who nods, but before he can start speeding away, they both hear the sounds of screeching, not of their planet, causing Ronin to take out his bow and ready an arrow and Black Widow to ready her pistols.

"What about you two?" Pietro asks, hesitant to just leave them there by themselves.

"We'll be fine, we'll stall them to give you time, just head to the surface." Natasha reassures him before the Outriders begin to run out of the darkness and towards the both of them, causing Pietro to immediately speed away to put distance from anything that would try to grab the Stones while the archer and assassin of the Red Room sprint the same way Pietro went to stall for time.

With Bruce, Carol, Rhodey, and Rocket. The first two are seen trying their best to hold up pieces of large debris while the lower levels of the compound begin to flood with water from the river.

"Does anyone hear us, we're stuck in the lower levels of the compound and taking on water! Does anyone copy!?" Carol shouts out as her and Bruce slowly start to budge on the debris, enough for Rhodey to eject from his suit and help Rocket, who's being pinned under some rocks.

"I'm here! I'm here! I'm coming towards you!" Scott responds to the call, immediately rushing to the lower levels in his shrunken form to help them out.

With Thor, Tony, Steve and Y/N, the latter two are still out of it, woken up by Tony, holding onto Cap's shield as he stands over them.

"You lose this again, I'm keeping it." Tony warns Steve, who helps Y/N up onto his feet, stumbling a little bit from the disorientation.

"Fucking hell, past Thanos came to the present...who fucking sent him here...?" Y/N asks, his anger slowly building up and ready for a fight.

"Let's worry about that later, right now we got bigger things to deal with." Tony says them, leading the both of them towards an exit, where Thor is staring down at Thanos himself, who seems to be sitting, waiting...

"What's he been doing?" Tony asks Thor since he's been staring at the Mad Titan the longest since the bombing.

"Absolutely nothing." Thor says, as they all stare daggers at Thanos, but it begs the question though.

"Where are the Stones?" Steve asks, still looking directly at the man that started it all, the reason that five years of utter grief has been created, because of Thanos.

"He doesn't have them, so my best guess is it's with one of the team. Let's just hope they can hold out until help arrives. For now..." Y/N responds to them, taking off his tattered clothes to reveal his new and improved armor to add on top of his metal body as Tony once said to him, "You can never have too much armor if you can move or fly as fast as I can", then he punches his left palm and transforming into Mantra Y/N, massive gauntlets and pupilless white eyes. "Let's keep him busy until we can come up with a solid plan.

 "Let's keep him busy until we can come up with a solid plan