Laying Low (Age of Ultron 2015)

"The news is in love with you guys, not everony though. There's been no official call for Banner's arrest, but it's in the air." Maria tells the team from a desk back in the Avengers Tower. Currently, Clint is piloting the quinjet while Y/N and Tony are the only one who seem to not be on edge. The others, Steve's look is reminiscent to remembering something from his past back during the time of World War Two, and his first love, Peggy Carter. Thor is pacing around the room, looking a little bit uneasy. Natasha, however, just has a look that you can directly tell that she does not want to remember what Wanda made her go through.

"What about the Stark Relief Foundation?" Y/N asks Hill.

"Already on the scene. How's the team?" She asks Y/N, who looks to the team with a solemn face before responding.

"Not looking so good, Wanda messed with our minds. I tried to reason with her, but it didn't go so well." He responds, gaining the attention of Tony and Clint when they hear that Y/N has tried to convince the twins to defect.

"I see, well for now just stay in stealth mode, and stay away from here." She requests of the team.

"So, run and hide." Tony concludes.

"Until we can find Ultron, I don't have a lot else to offer." Maria says.

"Don't worry, Maria, we can take it from here. Be safe." Y/N says before cutting off the transmission and walking over to Clint's side. Tony does the same as well.

"Wanna switch out?" Stark asks the Archer.

"No, I'm good. If you wanna get some kip, now's a good time because we're still a few hours out." He informs the two of them.

"Few hours from what?" Tony asks, and all Clint can respond with is.

"Safe house."

(A few hours later)

The quinjet lands a few dozen meters away from a small barn house, it's a quiet place, not car horns in the distance, the birds are regularly chirping, it's like a dream home you think of when you want to retire. Everyone departs from the jet, and they head into the house.

"What is this place?" Thor asks to the others.

"Clint said it's a safe house." Y/N answers, which the said person manages to listen in on.

"Let's hope." He tries to reassure the team before opening the door and making his way to the living room. "Honey, I'm home." After a few seconds of silence, a pregnant woman walks in with a few kids art tools in one hand and sees Clint before smiling. Then, Y/N manages to piece everything together but decides to stay silent.

"Hi, company, sorry I didn't call earlier." He says to his wife before they peck each other in the lip and hug.

"This is an agent of some kind." Tony says, thinking it's so.

"No, Tony, she is much more than some agent." Y/N says.

"Gentlemen, this is Laura." Clint introduces his wife to the six other members aside from Natasha.

"I know all you're names." She says to them before loud footsteps can be heard coming down the stairs.

"Oooh, incoming." Clint mutters to himself as two kids, one boy and one girl, come rushing in to hug their father. He carries his daughter into his arms and gives a kiss on the head to his son.

"Hi sweetheart, hey buddy! How are you guys doing?"

"These are, smaller agents." Tony says, utterly confused. But he is not the only one who is confused, Steve, Thor, and Bruce are too.