Wrath vs Thanos Round 2, The Beginning of The End(Avengers: Infinity War 2018)

(Before you start reading, since there are two Peters, Parker and Quill. I'll be referring to Peter Parker as Peter, and Peter Quill as Quill.)

The plan is set in motion, the fate of half the universe hangs on this conflict. Doctor Strange, Iron Man, Spider-Man, Starlord, Drax, Mantis, and Wrath. They may not be large in number, but they can stand a fighting chance against the Mad Titan, who is now on his way back to his homeworld once he acquires the Soul Stone on Voromir and realizes that the Time Stone is located with the Sorcerer Supreme. And so he arrives, a blue portal opens through seemingly out of nowhere, and out walks THE enemy himself, looking around at his once beloved home, finding no one there, not even his subordinate, Ebony Maw, who was supposed to extract the Time Stone from Doctor Strange. Speaking of him...

"Oh, you're much more of a Thanos." The Sorcerer Supreme quips, and said person stays silent for a few seconds before speaking.

"I take it that Maw is dead." Thanos assumes, and Strange simply nods in response to that assumption. "This day extracts a heavy toll. Still, he accomplished his mission." The Mad Titan says, looking at the silver lining that is the Eye of Agamotto, which houses the Infinity Stone.

"You may regret that. He brought you face-to-face with the Master of the Mystic Arts." Doctor Strange says, confident in his abilities and in his allies as they lie in wait. As he speaks, Thanos moves closer to the Sorcerer but stops just out of his reach.

"And where do you think he brought you?" He questions Strange.

"Let me guess. Your home?" Strange asks, and Thanos smiles, reminiscing of when his planet used to be so much better than what it is now.

"It was. And it was beautiful." He uses the Reality Stone to change the landscape into what it was before it's destruction as a red wave of energy moves around them like pulling back the curtain. "Titan was like most planets. Too many mouths, and not enough to go around. And when we faced extinction, I offered a solution."

"Genocide?" Strange asks before Thanos continues to speak.

"But at random, dispassionate, fair to rich and poor alike. They called me a madman. And what I predicted came to pass." Soon the Mad Titan drops the illusion, reverting it back to the desolate landscape it is now.

"Congratulations. You're a prophet." Strange says sarcastically.

"I'm a survivor." Thanos fires back, glaring at the Sorcerer.

"Who wants to murder trillions."

"With all six stones, I could simply snap my fingers, and they would all cease to exist. I call that...Mercy." Thanos explains, snapping his fingers on his right hand to emphasize how easy it could be to erase half of the universe. Then Strange stands up from his seat and slowly walks towards him.

"And then what?" He asks.

"I finally rest...And watch the sun rise on a grateful universe. The hardest choices require the strongest wills." Thanos says, almost shedding a tear for some odd reason.

"I think you'll find our will equal to yours." Strange says, executing hand motions to bring up his Ruby Rings of Raggadorr shields, ready for the fight that's about to begin.

"Ours?" Thanos asks confused by this before looking up into the sky as a large piece of debris is sent down onto his head by none other than Wrath, who is in his Vajra form.

"What did I tell ya, Y/N? Piece o' cake, right?" Tony asks, Y/N, who starts to back away from the debris that has toppled onto Thanos.

"Mhm, piece of cake, if you planned to piss him off!" Y/N fires back before Tony flies in a little closer, only to be slightly sent back by an explosion caused by the Power Stone as Thanos roars in anger, escaping the debris. Then he uses the Reality Stone to transform all of the scattered pieces of rock and metal as they form into large bat-like creatures that start to swarm and fly at Tony, who does his best to escape the horde by using his weapons.