A Party Short Lived (Age of Ultron 2015)

On the quinjet back to New York, Clint is currently on a stretcher with his stomach bandaged up from the turret shot while most of the members, that excludes Tony, Bruce, and Y/N, check up on the archer once in a while. The former is currently flying the jet, Bruce is listening to soothing opera music, and Y/N is training with Augus yet again. Natasha walks over to Bruce, who takes off his headphones when she reaches him. She kneels in front of him before speaking.

"Hey, the lullaby worked better than ever." She says to him.

"J-Just wasn't expecting the Code Green." Bruce says, still not liking it when he has to transform into the other guy.

"Hey, if you weren't there, there would've been double the casualties. My best friend would've been a treasured memory, and Y/N might've gone ballistic at the sight of that." She glances at said person, who still has his eyes closed.

"You know sometimes exactly what I want to hear, isn't exactly what I want to hear." Bruce says, still uneasy about things, and she notices this.

"How long before you trust me?" She asks him.

"It's not you I don't trust." He answers to her softly just as Y/N is done training and opens his eyes with a slight smile on his face.

"Thor, report on Hulk and Wrath." Natasha says before said person responds.

"The gates of Hel are filled with the screams of their victims." Once this sentence escapes his lips, Y/N bursts out laughing while Bruce just looks down in just pure embarrassment and buries his face into his hands, to which Natasha looks at Thor with a look that says "Are you kidding me". He realizes this and retracts his statement.

"Uh, but not screams of the dead of course, no no, uh, wounded screams, mainly whimpering, a great deal of complaining and tales of sprained deltoids and...uh gout." Y/N breaks into a laugh so hard that he is now on the ground, moving his legs back and forth while also clutching his stomach from Thor trying to lighten the situation. Not long after, Tony talks to Bruce while he's on the pilot seat.

"Hey, Banner, Dr. Cho's on her way from Seoul. Is it okay if she sets up in your lab?" He asks him, looking back to the doctor, who looks back to the genius.

"Uh, yeah, she knows her way around." Bruce responds and gets a thanks from Tony, who asks Jarvis to take control of the quinjet. He then stands up and walks over to Steve and Thor, who are both looking at Loki's scepter.

"Feel's good, ya? We've been after this thing since S.H.I.E.L.D collapsed, not that I haven't enjoyed our little raiding parties." Tony tells the two of them.

"No, this, brings it to a close." Thor says to Tony, seeing as he also enjoyed his time raiding HYDRA.

"As soon as we find out what else it's been used for, and I don't just mean weapons. Since when is Strucker capable of human enhancement?" Steve says, before Y/N walks over to the three of them and leans forward to look at the scepter too.

"Banner, Y/N, and I will give it the once over before it goes back to Asgard. Is that cool with you?" Tony asks Thor, who just nods. "Just a few days 'till the farewell party. You're staying right?"

"Ah, yes yes of course, victory should be honored with revels." Thor responds.

"Yeah, who doesn't love revels." Tony then looks to Steve. "Captain?"

"Hopefully this puts an end to the Chitauri and HYDRA, so yes, revels." Steve responds to the question before Tony looks to Y/N lastly.

"What about you, kid? Staying for the party?" He asks him. He looks up from the staff and nods.