Calm Before The Storm (Avengers 2012)

As Loki is escorted onto the helicarrier by S.H.I.E.L.D soldiers, the God of Mischief passes by Bruce's lab and gives him his signature smirk, planning something devious inside his mind. This makes Banner take off his glasses in slight fear of what might happen in the future, but is snapped off his thoughts by Y/N, who offers the doctor some sandwiches. It's a simple comfort food, it's just some tomatoes, lettuce, ham, cheese stuck in between two pieces of white bread with an olive stuck on a toothpick to finish it off (A/N: If you guys can tell me what I'm referencing in this paragraph, then you guys rock. I'll give you a hint, Valve.)

"Hey Bruce, want one?" Y/N asks, raising a triangle half of his sandwich. Bruce smiles at his kind gesture and accepts it before taking a bite out of it.

"Thanks, Y/N." 

"No problem, oh, before I forget, the others are at the bridge right now. They're discussing about Loki's plans. You're needed there." He informs him as he finishes up his half of the sandwich before he pats his hands clean from the crumbs and walks alongside his friend to the bridge. There, Steve and Natasha are sitting on opposite sides of the uniquely shaped table while Thor stands with his left hand on his chin in thought and the other hand supporting it up.

"Where's Fury?" Y/N asks, and Natasha pulls up a screen on the table, showing a video feed of the Director. He is currently talking with Loki, trying to find out what makes the god tick, or what his plans are in the coming days.

"Fifty thousand feet, straight down, in a steel trap! You get how that works?" Fury deactivates the panel as the hatch below the cage closes. This is basically a way to prevent the god from doing anything suspicious or otherwise threatening. 

"Ant. Boot." He finishes before turning the panel off completely. Then Loki chuckles evilly as he walks around the circular cage.

"It's an impressive cage, not built I think, for me." The God of Mischief tells the Director.

"Built for something a lot stronger than you."

"Oh, I've heard." He then turns to the camera and looks it in the lens, knowing people are watching his every move. "A mindless beast, no, two mindless beasts. One who makes play he's still a man, the other a child who does not know the full potential to his strength." Referring to both Bruce and Y/N, Natasha turns to stare at both of them, one is fidgeting with his fingers, the other has his arms crossed with an angry glare that could punch him into the sun, guess which one of them is which.

"How desperate are you, to call on such lost creatures to defend you." Loki continues, before Fury interrupts him.

"How desperate am I? You threatened my world with war, you steal a force you can't hope to control, you talk about peace, and you kill 'cuz it's fun. You have made me very desperate, and you might not be glad that you did. Oh, and before I forget, that child you're referring to, he is probably someone you don't want to mess with. He is a kid that knows how to snap your neck in more ways than you can surrender." Fury threatens to Loki, who just sarcastically recoils in fright.

"It burns you to have come so close." Loki starts. "I have the Tesseract, I have power, unlimited power, and for what?" He smile deviously before turning to the camera once again.

"A warm light for all mankind to share, and then to be reminded of what real power is." Hearing enough of his blabbering, Y/N closed the camera feed and punches his palm a couple times before saying a piece of his mind.

"That piece of shit thinks that making everyone submit to his will is right. Heh, what a load of crap. The only thing that's right is if I sew his lips shut to stop him from sounding like a broken record." He states with clenched teeth to no one in particular.