Avengers Re-Assembled, First Mission Back (Age of Ultron 2015)

As soon as Y/N's first foot hits American ground, specifically New York, he can feel a wave of relief hit him, and with a long sigh, he is finally back home. He waves the pilot goodbye before grabbing what little he has while stuffing his Avengers suit in his knapsack. Exiting the airport, he looks all around him to find that most of the damage from the battle has already been fixed. There are still Leviathan chunks laying around, but that will be cleaned up soon. But then, he makes his way to the park and finds something that immediately catches his eyes, it was a statue carved into himself in his Vajra form. He walks over to the statue to take a closer look.

'Is this...me? So they DO think I'm dead.' Y/N thinks to himself before looking down at the plaque that goes along with the statue.

Y/N "Wrath" L/N (1995-2012)

"Power without a purpose is meaningless and worthless. A purpose that is firm can change the impossible to the possible."

He places a hand on the plaque before turning around and heading to Stark Tower, which has now been rebranded into the Avengers Tower. As he walks through the front door, he gets many eyes on him, some filled with shock, curiosity, confusion even, including the desk lady, who turns out to be Maria Hill.

"Y-You-You're-" She is interrupted when Y/N places a finger on his lips to tell her to be silent before he leans forward so that only she can hear what he needs to tell her.

"Yes, I'm back from the "dead" so to speak, but don't worry I'm gonna tell them team. Do I still have full access by the way?" He says to her in a whispered tone.

"U-Um, yeah, you have full clearance." She says before Y/N gives her a two-fingered salute and walks towards the elevator, pressing the top-most floor button. The doors close, and a familiar voice is heard inside the elevator.

"Mr. L/N, you're alive, it is good to see you again." JARVIS says in his monotoned voice.

"Long time no see, JARVIS. How're things here in the tower?" Y/N asks.

"Everyone is still slightly saddened by your sudden disappearance, but I believe you will be able to lift their spirits up should you face them." The artificial intelligence starts before continuing. "Speaking of, should I alert them of your presence?"

"No thanks. I want to see their reactions when I "return from the dead", but thanks anyways JARVIS."

"It is my pleasure, Mr. L/N." The elevator doors soon open, and Y/N walks in to find all of the members there. Tony and Rhodey are playing pool, Steve, Thor, and Clint are at the bar, and Natasha and Bruce are talking on one side of them room. He smiles slightly, realizing that he misses the people he calls family and starts to shed a few tears of joy before wiping them.

Deciding to have a little fun with them, he walks into the kitchen area and grabs himself a can of Coca Cola before taking a seat beside Natasha and Bruce. He opens the can, and the iconic "PSSSS CRACK" is heard, causing the two of them to look at him as he took his first sip. They quickly realize who is right in front of them and do a quick double take to make sure that they weren't seeing things.

"Y-Y/N, is that you?" Bruce asks, still shocked by the whole thing, and he says this loud enough for everyone else to look to him, and once they see their long lost member, they stop what they're doing and also look shocked.