𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐏𝐑𝐈𝐒𝐎𝐍𝐄𝐑 𝐎𝐅 𝐀𝐙𝐊𝐀𝐁𝐀𝐍.

❝tell draco to stop being an overdramatic git.❞
❝well, tell harry to stop provoking him, then!❞

THE HWANG TWINS. Everyone knows them. Nicole and Aurora were born as members of the Hwang family, which was famous for Quidditch. Her parents, Atlas and Noelle Hwang were considered Quidditch legends for being both respectively the youngest players to join the English National Quidditch Team.

Nicole Hwang was unlike anyone else. Sorted into Gryffindor during her first year and making friends with the famous Harry Potter, her life hasn't been that easy. Teachers weren't that keen of her, as she rarely paid attention to any of her classes and would always make unnecessary comments. The younger twin (by twenty minutes) had built herself a reputation of getting herself into trouble for talking back to teachers, being extremely reckless, her extreme impulsivity, and having no control of her huge temper. Detentions were a normal thing for her, and she was the well known of the pair for getting herself into sticky situations just because of her best friend.

Aurora Hwang, however, was the complete opposite. Being sorted into Slytherin and befrending the famous Draco Malfoy and his gang, people got confused. Aurora is naturally an academically smart girl, always thinking through everything she does as to not make a mess, she does not tend to make rash decisions. Aurora sticks to the rules most of the time and tends to stuck up to teachers; which makes her favored by the teachers unlike her sister. Instead of carrying a broom and playing for her house team, Aurora stuck with reading books since the talent wasn't passed on to her.

A peculiar pair they were, really. Had it not been for their similar looks, nobody would have thought that they would be twins. The two of them would always get themselves involved in fights (mostly physical, with Nicole starting it all) and were always on each other's necks. Teachers would try to separate the two of them and keep them as far away from each other during lessons to keep things down.

As the twins approached their third year, the two of them never expected to discover the history behind the family they had thought to be perfect, with a mass murder on the loose and a lot of classes together, things would not be as quiet as the first two years they spent in Hogwarts was.

cast !

nicole hwang( jeon somi )❝oh i'm sorry, miss perfect

nicole hwang
( jeon somi )
❝oh i'm sorry, miss perfect. i guess i forgot that you never make a mistake.❞

aurora hwang( nancy jewel mcdonie )❝a mass murder is on loose and you're running around the castle at night? do you want to die?❞

aurora hwang
( nancy jewel mcdonie )
❝a mass murder is on loose and you're running around the castle at night? do you want to die?❞

( the original hp cast as themselves )

( cover by -jasontodd )