╰➢ pretty french boy

— "ANYTHING FROM THE TROLLEY? ANYTHING FROM THE TROLLEY?"

"ANYTHING FROM THE TROLLEY? ANYTHING FROM THE TROLLEY?"

Nicole woke from her state of being half asleep and half awake. The voice of the trolley lady was really loud and was enough for her to wake up in surprise.

After the events of the Quidditch World cup, the Weasley's decided to shorten their stay. Harry had to come as well, since most of his stuff was back at the burrow. Nicole was a bit sad that the vacation was cut short but she was still happy— they enjoyed their stay.

Aurora and Nicole spent the whole night in their kitchen, waiting for their parents to arrive. At around midnight, their parents appeared— but both of them seemed tired.

They decided to let them be, and thought that they could just ask them what happened the next day. However, Noelle and Atlas weren't home that day.

Then the day after that. Then the day after that. Then after that. Then soon, it was time to go back to Hogwarts.

Their parents weren't with them at the train station as well, and Aurora and Nicole had to carry their own luggages with the help of Tilly the house elf.

"She's so loud, you know?" Nicole mumbled, stretching her arms and letting out a loud yawn. When no one replied to her, the girl looked around in confusion. "You know? The Trolley Lady?"

As if on cue, the trolley lady who always pushed the trolley came infront of them with a warm smile. "Anything from the trolley dears?"

"Packet of drewbals and a liquorice wand." The woman gave Ron his drewbals before he looked down to his hands to see that he didn't have enough money for it. "On second thought, just the drewbals."

"It's alright I'll get it." Harry was about to buy if for Ron, but the boy shook his head and snatched the drewbals away from the lady. "Just the drewbals, thanks."

"Two Cauldron cakes and five licorice wands." Nicole smiled, taking money out of her pocket and handed it to the lady. When she stood up, she whispered to make it six, and handed her the right amount.

Her friends didn't question her anymore. They knew Nicole loved to eat.

Once Harry talked to the lady and smiled at Cho Chang who went to go buy pumpkin pasties, Nicole pulled out the extra Licorice Wand she bought.

"The lady gave me an extra." she lied, handing it over to Ron. "You can have it. I only need five."

Ron was about to resist, but Nicole quickly opened the wrapper and shoved the licorice wand into his mouth.

Mcgonagowl started to play with Hedwig in the air. The quartet didn't seem that bothered, and Hermoine, who had been silent the whole time reading a newspaper finally spoke up.

"This is horrible, how can the ministry not know who conjured it. Isn't there any security or...?"

Ron bit the wand that Nicole shoved into his mouth. He had a few troubles talking but he eventually finished the candy. "Loads according to Dad, that's what worried them so much. Happened right under their noses." he explained.