╰➢ attacks at the quidditch world cup

— SOON, IT WAS THE FINALS FOR THE QUIDDITCH WORLD CUP

SOON, IT WAS THE FINALS FOR THE QUIDDITCH WORLD CUP. Atlas Hwang was still embarrassed of himself for letting the opposing team steal his Quaffle a lot of times, but the press didn't really blame him. He had an injured hand and still played. If anything, it made him more loved by the general public.

However, her mother was on fire. People were quite annoyed that the other team caught the snitch right under her nose, and people were disappointed in her mother for letting that be.

Aurors spent the rest of the time worrying about wether Nicole would rat her out, however the girl did keep her promise of not telling anyone.

Nicole, who was still half asleep, waited for Mr. Weasley to pop out of their fireplace. She tried to convince Mrs. Weasley to come, telling her that their house elf had already brought everything for everyone, but she insisted on staying home. Said that Quidditch wasn't really her cup of tea.

It was 5 in the morning and the outside was still really dark. Tilly the house elf was cooking some food, and she's already woke the guests up. After a few minutes, Hermoine walked beside her and plopped herself down on the sofa.

"What ya waiting for?"

Nicole ignored her, and was about to close her eyes to get another second of sleep but their fireplace went ablaze. Emerging out of the green flames was Mr. Weasley, who was dressed like a muggle.

"Hello, Nic. Hermoine." Mr. Weasley greeted them. Nicole smiled widely.

"Hello, Mr. Weasley. Our house elf just woke the rest up. They'll be here any minute. Would you like to come with us to the dining table? There's food already."

Hermoine raised her eyebrow in suspicion. Nicole was really different around adults than she was at school.

The three of them went towards the table. Tolly was stirring the contents of a large pot on the stove, while Mr. Weasley was sitting at the table, checking a sheaf of large parchment tickets. He looked up as the boys entered and spread his arms so that they could see his clothes more clearly.

"What d'you think?" he asked anxiously. "We're supposed to go incognito — do I look like a Muggle, Harry?"

"Yeah," said Harry, smiling, "very good."

"What about mine?"

Harry looked towards Nicole, who was wearing a green dress that she had stolen from Aurora's closet. It looked like something a muggle would wear, so she decided to just wear it.

Harry froze, his cheeks turning bright red. When he noticed that she was expecting for him to answer, he put out his two thumbs up. "Brilliant."

"Where're Bill and Charlie?" said George, failing to stifle a huge yawn.

"Well, they're Apparating, aren't they?" said Nicole. "So they can have a bit of a lie-in."

"How are we going there, then?" Harry questioned, sitting on the table. He started to eat the food infront of him while Nicole continued to talk.