╰➢ remember cedric diggory

THE FIRST THING AURORA HWANG COULD HEAR when the three students emerged was the screams coming out from her sister

THE FIRST THING AURORA HWANG COULD HEAR when the three students emerged was the screams coming out from her sister. They were loud, painful, laced with excruciating pain— nothing like he's ever heard before.

"Blaise.." Aurora mumbled to her friend, trying to peek through, but she was far too short to see anything happening. "Blaise, what's going on?"

Blaise, who was far more taller than her, watched the horrible sight infront of him. There was so much blood, all of it coming from her sister, and he couldn't tell her just now; Aurora needed to see it for herself.

"We need to go down." Blaise whispered, grabbing her arm as they trudged down the stairs. "Now."

Nicole felt her­self slam flat in­to the ground; her face was pressed in­to grass; the smell of it filled his nos­trils. The girl immediately rolled over, letting out an anguished cry as she held her hands over her face.. her head hurt too much. Her body hurt too much. It seemed that everything hurt too much. Slowly, her senses started to send reports back to her brain. There were tears and rips, the writhing pain, combined with all the breaks. She kept her eyes closed, not because she didn't want to see where she was, but she thought it would hurt too much to open them.

She was sobbing, hands grasping onto her bleeding body as shock and ex­haus­tion kept her on the ground, breath­ing in the smell of the grass, wait­ing... wait­ing for some­one to do some­thing... some­thing to hap­pen.

They were still laughing... cheering.. none of them still had an idea on what was happening.

"Harry! Nicole!"

Nicole kept her eyes shut, yelling, groaning as a burning agony that tears through her whole physicality makes her think about nothing else other than the horrifying sensation of blood dripping down every corner of her body.

Fleur had come to a realization first, letting out a blood curling scream, alarming a few people around her.

Nicole, through blood and tears, could see her sister running up to the scene with Blaise beside her. Disbelief clouded her vision as she realized what was going on, eyes first trailing on her... then onto Cedric.

"Aurora..."

Aurora, who had leaned down, held a hand against his pulse. She couldn't feel him.

"He doesn't have a pulse, Blaise..." she whispered her friend, eyes widening as she grasped onto his hand. "W-why isn't he breathing?"

Nicole continued to sob, feeling two pairs of arms grab onto her, but she kept lying on the ground, not wanting to stand up. Wake up. Wake up... please.

Everything happening around her was nothing at this point; she didn't care at all. Girls were scream­ing, sob­bing hys­ter­ical­ly....The scene flick­ered odd­ly be­fore Nicole's ears, eyes wired shut.