╰➢ hwang manor

— NICOLE WAITED FOR THE WEASLEYS AND HARRY TO ARRIVE IN THEIR FIREPLACE

NICOLE WAITED FOR THE WEASLEYS AND HARRY TO ARRIVE IN THEIR FIREPLACE.

The summer didn't go quite as planned. First off, it took Harry's guardians a lot of convincing from Mrs. Weasley for them to get him from Privet Drive. It took so long, in fact that her parents had already finished the semi finals against Transylvania, and were crushed with a score of 390-10, all because of Atlas' injured arm.

Secondly, Molly Weasley tried to tell Nicole that only her children (except for Percy, who was busy with his work) would be coming, but Nicole tried to insist that she and Mr. Weasley could come too, since their guest house had a lot of space.

Molly still refused to come.

Hermoine came in two weeks, so her and Nicole have been spending time together since three days ago. Her father insisted that Hermoine should stay in her room for the moment since she might feel a bit lonely in the large guest house, which made Aurora quite annoyed, but she didn't really press on it.

Besides, Aurora was busy on her own. She and Cedric Diggory have been mailing each other non stop since classes ended. The girl even offered him some tickets— but he politely declined and told her that his dad already got a hold of some.

"Honestly, Nic." Hermoine started, sitting across the fireplace as she brushed her hair. "You should go come with me to the muggle world sometime. I think you'll find it interesting."

"Yeah," Nicole joked. "Maybe I could learn about those fafuchinnos you love so much."

"Cappuccino!"

"Whatever, they're basically the same thing."

Nicole stayed silent for a few minutes after that. The Weasleys have told her that they got Harry and were on their way to their guest house— but that was 20 minutes ago. Surely, they would be here now?

As if on cue, a tall redhead man suddenly emerged out of green flames and into their fireplace. Nicole, who hasn't recognized him before took the vase out of the table and shoved it into his face threateningly.

"Who are you?!" she demanded. The man stared at her vase, wide eyed.

"HERMOINE HELP ME. DO YOU KNOW WHO HE I—"

A green flame suddenly emerged, and out landed was Ronald Weasley. His inital reaction was excitement, but he quickly turned horrified when he spotted his best friend shoving a plant vase on his brother threateningly.

"Nicole, why are you trying to kill my brother?"

"Bro—" Nicole looked confused, looking at the man. "What?"

Suddenly, another unfamiliar face emerged out of the fire. Nicole stood in confusion while Hermoine quietly laughed. She can't believe she almost attacked Ron's brothers.

Way to make a first impression.

"How're you doing, Nicole?" said the nearer of the two, grinning at her and holding out a large hand, which Nicole shook, feeling calluses and blisters under his fingers. This had to be Charlie, who worked with dragons in Romania.