╰➢ an unwelcomed visitor

"NIC, YOUR SISTER IS WAITING OUTSIDE THE COMMON ROOM."

Nicole sighed, crossing her legs over the sofa as she looked at Lavander in expiration. "Please tell her to leave." she mumbled, taking a pillow, placing her head on Harry's lap and covering her face with it out of shame.

She hasn't spoken to Aurora ever since the incident with the boggart. People in their year talked about it— a lot, actually. Draco Malfoy even went to the point that he mocked Nicole because of the incident along with Pansy Parkinson and his goons, but Aurora came and cast a hex on him.

"Why don't you two try getting it signed by Professor Mcgonagall?" Hermoine asked, playing with Crookshanks on her lap. Nicole's owl suddenly hooted, which made Ron roll his eyes. "Not you, Mcgonagowl."

The owl let out a sad hoot, and flew away near the fire. Crookshanks hopped out of Hermonie's lap and walked over to the owl; as if they were conspiring something.

"She's too strict." Nicole answered back.

"I mean, you got to atleast try, right?" Ron questioned, straightening up. "You guys have nothing to lose."

"I was excited to go to Hogsmeade too." Nicole mumbled, bringing the pillow to her chest. Harry kept awfully still— afraid that he moved a bit Nicole's head would fall out of his lap. "All because I pulled that shit on Flint."

"Let's just hope Professor Mcgonagall remembers how you guys saved the Gryffindor quidditch team." Ron joked, standing up. "I'm going to sleep. Are you coming Harry?"

Out of instinct, Nicole removed her head from his lap. She quickly fixed her hair as she smiled at Harry. "Let's go to sleep too, Hermoine. See you guys tomorr—"

Before she could finish her sentence, Crookshanks had suddenly pounced on Ron's bag. Suddenly, Mcgonagowl started to circle around Ron's bag while Crookshanks attacked it.

Needles to say, this caused a huge misunderstanding between Ron and Hermoine. The two of them yelled at each other and Nicole and Harry had to drag their friends away from each other before they kill themselves.

It was the afternoon of Haloween day. The third year to seventh year students were all lined up and gathered in the courtyard for their trip to Hogsmeade. Harry and Nicole had frantic look on their faces.

"Now remember, these visits to Hogsmeade village are a privilege. Should your behavior reflect poorly on the school in anyway that privilege shall not be extended again." Mcgonagall said.

Ron and Hermoine watched as Harry and Nicole ran up to Mcgonagall with their papers in hand.

"No permission form signed, no visiting the village. That's the rule, Potter. Hwang." she said sternly.

"Those with permission, follow me. Those without, stay put." Filch said, making his way towards the group. While the rest of the class walked away, Hermoine and Ron stayed back to wait for Harry and Nicole. They were hoping that somehow they could make Mcgonagall manage to agree.

"But professor we thought if you signed it, then I could..."

"Professor, you know how Harry's muggle relatives are. And my parents—"

"I can't. Only a parent or a guardian can sign. Since I am neither, it would be inappropriate." she stayed, starting to leave the pair alone. A flicker of hope made it's way towards Nicole's chest as she turned around.

"I'm sorry, you two." she said with the upmost sincerity. "That's my final word."

Nicole frowned, playing with the strings of her sweater, the same one that was given to her by Mrs. Weasley during her first year. The pair faced the rest of their friends with evident frowns on their faces. They both really wanted to go, but there wasn't any arguing with Mcgonagall.