╰➢ drawings and the black lake

— "STOP CEDRIC, STOP!"

"STOP CEDRIC, STOP!"

Cedric laughed, attempting to tickle Aurora once again. There were a few students in the halls and they were seen by everyone, which was Aurora's main concern. The girl didn't want to be seen all giggly by the other students. She needed to have class, elegance, and wasn't supposed to be laughing her heart out at Cedric Diggory's tickles.

He did let her go eventually after a few more rounds. While she was trying to catch her breath, Cedric looked at her. "Rory?"

"Hm?"

"Do you think I should put my name in?"

Aurora thought for a moment, a bit shaken up that the topic had suddenly turned serious. "In my opinion, you should go for it." she concluded. "I mean, you're a brilliant wizard. You're smart, handsome, good looking—"

"I'm flattered—"

"If you do get picked," Aurora ignored him. "I'm positive you're going to win this thing. Like I said, you are smart."

"I'll try and put it in today." Cedric smiled, patting her head. His eyes twinkled as he remembered something, and he quickly dug up into his bag to go grab something.

Aurora watched in interest.

"I forgot to give you this but uh..." Cedric trailed off, still trying to find the thing in his bag. When he finally did, he let out a loud "aha!" and took a peice of parchment and handed it to the girl.

Aurora took the parchment from his hands and slowly unrolled it. The girl felt her cheeks going red when she's seen that Cedric Diggory drew her beautifully. It seemed to be from his point of view since Aurora was on the window pane with a smile on her face.

"Cedric this is.." she trailed off, at a lost of words.

"I know it's kinda bad—"

"Are you kidding?" Aurora exclaimed, smiling widely, much like what Cedric had drawn. "I love it. Thank you, Ced."

"I made it last night when I couldn't sleep." Cedric explained. A bunch of Ravenclaw girls started entering the Defense Against the Dark Arts classroom, which made him look back at the girl. "Go in. You might get late. I'll see you later, Rory."

"See you, Ced." Aurora gave him one last smile before she walked inside the classroom.

"I'm just saying, Nicole." the voice of Hermoine Granger was heard throughout the classroom. Hearing her voice, Draco Malfoy rolled his eyes while Aurora scoffed at him as she took her seat beside him.

"Having a crush on someone isn't bad. You had a huge one on Cedric last year—"

"Shh." Nicole hissed. "She'll hear you! And besides, I don't even remember how it felt when I had a crush on Ced. And I can't have a crush on him, I just met him last night—"