╰➢ age line

— "DO YOU KNOW A SPELL THAT COULD HELP US DRY OFF?" Nicole questioned, her teeth chattering from how cold it was

— "DO YOU KNOW A SPELL THAT COULD HELP US DRY OFF?" Nicole questioned, her teeth chattering from how cold it was. The fact that they came from cold water and now the cold air was hitting them made her feel like she was dumped into snow.

Ellis gripped his uniform and placed it tighter around him. At last Nicole had a robe, he was stuck with the silk uniform that Beauxbatons had. Maybe throwing themselves into the black lake was a bad idea.

"I do not know one." he said, looking around him to see the other Hogwarts students eyeing them. Nicole must have noticed this, because she rolled her eyes and grabbed Ellis away so they could enter the castle and find Hermoine.

More people stared at them on their way too. It was completely valid however— two students being drenched in water wasn't a normal sight to see at Hogwarts.

Aurora, who was taking to Cedric, immediately spotted her sister walking through the halls. She quickly pulled him over, and ran towards her and the unknown boy.

"Nic, what's going on? Who is this?"

"This is Ellis." Nicole smiled, her teeth still chattering. "W-w-e fell into the b-black lake."

"You fell into—" Aurora looked at Cedirc in expiration, finding the situation ridiculous. "How can you possibly fall into—"

"You both look like you're cold." Cedric said in worry, taking his wand out. The Hufflepuff cast the hot air charm into both of their uniforms, and Nicole let out a sigh of relief when she felt herself warm again.

"Thanks, Ced." Nicole said gratefully.

"You're from Beauxbatons?" Cedric asked, now looking at Ellis. The boy didn't really know why people were asking this when he was obviously from Beauxbatons because of his silk robes. Nevertheless, the gave Cedric Diggory a smile and answered him. "Yes, I am."

Fleur Delacour, the Veela girl, walked up towards the small group. She had heard from her schoolmates that their child (well technically, they like to pretend was) , Ellis, came to the castle drenched in water.

"Ellis!" she greeted. "Are you okay? I've 'aird abut you goeng into le cas-téll all wet." she said in her thick french accent, her eyes looking over at his uniform that was now dry. "But ai do not see?"

"He dried me up." Ellis explained, pointing at Cedric.

"Oh okay. Thank you." Fleur smiled at Cedric, who nodded in appreciation. "Madam Maxine said to find all of lé students. We weehl be 'aveng private meeting."

"Oh." Ellis said, glancing at Nicole. "I guess I'll see you later then, bye bye Miss Tomato." he smiled, walking with Fleur as they made their way back to their headmistress.

"What was that all about?" Cedric teased, looking at Nicole's cheeks that turned red once again. He had never seen her like that before, and he found it quite hilarious.