╰➢ potter stinks

— "OH GOOD, YOU'RE HERE

"OH GOOD, YOU'RE HERE."

Nicole turned around and saw Harry walking towards her. The two of them haven't talked that much since their names were reaped. Maybe it was because of the stress weighing both of their shoulders— but they never found time to talk to each other normally like they did in their third year.

"Look at this rubbish." Nicole shoved the newspaper in his hands, where the newly published article of Rita Skeeter stood at the front page. In it, was a picture of both Nicole and Harry grinning— as if she had forgotten about the other contestants.

Teenage Tragedies: Harry Potter and Nicole Hwang at the Triwizard Cup.

It was evident that Harry was growing more and more annoyed as he continued to read it, and he eventually sighed and threw the paper into the fire. Nicole sighed, about to fall asleep on the chair until she heard a hiss come from the fireplace.

"Sirus said to come and get you. Come on, Nic." Harry told her, dragging her along to the fireplace. They could see Sirus' flace settling into the fire, and both of them let out gasps at the sight.

"Sirius. How...?"

"I don't have much time, so let me get straight to it." Sirus interrupted Harry. "Did you two or did you not put your names into the Goblet of Fire?"

"We didn't!" Nicole exclaimed, and she could make out a look of relief on his face.

"Shhh." Sirus scolded them. "I had to ask. Now, tell me about this dream of yours. You mentioned Wormtail and Voldemort. But who was the third man in the room?"

"I don't know."

"You didn't hear a name?"

"No. Voldemort was giving him a job to do. Something important." Harry explained.

"And what was that?"

"He wanted..." Harry seemed a bit reluctant before he finished his sentence. "...me. I don't know why. But he was gonna use this man to get to me. But, I mean, it was only a dream, right?"

Nicole sighed. With Harry, it was obviously not only a dream.

"Yes. It's just a dream." Sirus tried to assure him. "Look, Harry, Nicole. The Death Eaters at the World Cup, both your name rising from that goblets... these are not just coincidences. Hogwarts isn't safe anymore."

"I don't understand why I'm in on this." Nicole cut him off. "It's usually just Harry— why me?"

"Thanks, Nic." Harry said dryly.

"That, I cannot explain. I need to talk to Atlas about this— maybe he knows something. And it's not just that, the devils are inside the walls. Igor Karkaroff? He was a Death Eater. And no one, no one stops being a Death Eater."

Nicole knew that there was something fishy about him— the way he kept on glaring at the two of them.

"Then there's Barty Crouch. Heart of stone. Sent his own son to Azkaban."