╰➢ cheek kisses

— HARRY HAD LOCKED HIMSELF IN THE DORMITORY EVER SINCE THE HOGSMEADE TRIP. According to Ron, he barely even talked to them.

The only time where they talked properly was during Christmas— when Harry seemed to calm down.

Harry then told them what he had heard at the pub. Every single detail, making sure not to miss anything. Nicole felt quite sorry for him, understanding how hurt he must have felt.

Then, Nicole gave him a firebolt that she requested from her father, while Harry gave her a necklace with her initials on it. Ron and Hermoine were both quite annoyed at the fact that they got nothing, but Nicole assured them that she had something better planned for them on summer.

Because of this, the Gryffindor team was ecstatic, especially Oliver Wood. With two firebolts on the team, he was absolutely sure that they would win the Qudditch cup.

Everyone had given Harry the same attention they gave Nicole during her second year. Even people who weren't on the team were fascinated. The boys took turns holding his broom, while some of the girls held it too. Probably since Harry allowed people to touch his broomstick, unlike Nicole.

Aurora, found this quite annoying. Nicole made her swear to not tell her mom what had happened.

"What if I do tell her?" Aurora taunted with a smile. Her mood has been getting better lately due to her new friend Cedric.

"I will hex you."

Aurora laughed as if this was a joke.

"I'm being serious, Aurora." Nicole deadpanned. "I've been studying a lot this year. I was gifted a book of hexes by a fourth year friend, and I've already tested one out."

Aurora's eyes widened. "It was—"

"— me. Yes it was me. Pansy seemed to enjoy her boogies turning into bats. Do you want me to do that to you, too?"

Aurora decided to keep her mouth shut, remembering the agony Pansy Parkinson felt when bats would keep on coming out of her nose. She didn't want that to happen to her either.

The sisters spent more time together after that. Her mother, who only mailed Aurora, was talking about how worse her and her husband's relationship was becoming. To her mother, her family was everything, and the fact that her father still wasn't trusting them was hurting her.

Nicole, naturally, was on her dad's side. Aurora stopped trying to convince her that their mom was on the right and let her be on her own.

After the few weeks of classes, it was soon the morning for the match against Ravenclaw. When Nicole (who held her broom and was in her quidditch robes) and Hermoine walked to the great hall in the morning, loads of people from different houses were swarming around Harry.

Nicole giggled— they were admiring the firebolt she gave him.

"Is that a firebolt too?" Cedric Diggory questioned Nicole once she came into view holding her broom. "Woah! No matter you're amazing at the pitch!"

Nicole found herself getting a little red at the compliment. She still wasn't over her crush on Cedric Diggory.

Penelope Clearwater, Percy's girlfriend, asked if she could actually hold the broom. Just like she asked Nicole the other year, but she let out a flat out no.

"Now, now, Penny, no sabotage," Percy said, smiling at her. "Penelope and I have got a bet on," he told the team. "Ten Galleons to the outcome of the match!"

Penelope put the broom down, thanked him, and went to the Ravenclaw table.

"Sure you can manage that broom, Potter?" said a cold, drawling voice. Draco Malfoy had arrived for a closer look, Crabbe and Goyle right behind him.