╰➢ thrid year's end

THE THREE HWANGS MADE THEIR WAY BACK UP IN UTTER SILENCE. None of them knew what they were going to do. As kids, they knew nothing about their father during his Hogwarts years except that he was a talented Quidditch player, and being hit with so much information at once made their head hurt. A lot, actually.

"Dad, how come you never told us anything about this?" Nicole asked, glancing at her twin. Aurora seemed to be deep in thought as she held her father's hand, as if she was having an internal battle with herself.

"Your mom thought that it would have been too much information for you two." Atlas explained, hugging his daughter as they walked by. "I was going to tell you someday, probably when you two turn of age. Then this whole thing happened.." he trailed off.

They went outside, and Aurora helped Ron sit down a rock just after the entrance to the whomping willow. Nicole and Hermoine crouched down to tend to him, while Aurora let go and walked towards her father.

"Dad, I don't think I can do this." she whispered, holding his hand. Atlas gave her a stare of confusion, before crouching down to her level. "What do you mean, Aurora?"

"I know you're gonna make us hide this from mom." Aurora reasoned out, looking to her left a bit to see Nicole kicking Peter once again.

Not wanting to see her sister being violent, she then looked at the sky instead. "But I can't lie to her, dad. You know it. You know me. But I can't rat you out too."

Atlas sighed. Aurora and his wife had a different bond, an amazing bond that he didn't have with her and he understood that Aurora would feel guilty hiding something that big from her.

"Sure, honey." he whispered. "Once this is all sorted, I'm going to obliviate you and Nicole in the castle.

Aurora's eyes widened. "No need for Nic, dad. Harry is her best friend."

"Well, if you say so." Atlas smiled, placing his arm around her shoulder.

The two of them just stayed at the edge of the rock, looking at the sky. Until a white light started to emerge from the mountains, which made Atlas let out a soft curse.

The full moon.

"Aurora, go there!" he exclaimed, pointing towards Ron who was infront of a tree.

"But dad—"

"NOW!" he screamed, tucking his wand in his robes and walking over to Lupin, who also looked at the moon in fear. "Sirus, get your arse here over now!"

Sirus ran over to the Proffesor, desperately trying to hug him. Remus was now panting uncontrollably. "Remus, my old friend Have you taken your potion tonight?"

"HE OBVIOUSLY HASN'T, SIRUS—"

Sirus ignored Atlas. "You know the man you truly are, Remus! This heart is where you truly live! This heart here! This flesh is only flesh!"

Atlas tried to keep Lupin in a lock with Sirus, who dropped his wand. Pettegrew then picked it up and without hesitation, Nicole pointed her wand at him and bellowed, "Expelliarmus!"

The wand fell from his hand, but Peter still had a smile on his face. He waved at the five of them and shrunk down to the size of a rat.

"No!" Harry called out, but Aurora pulled him back.

"Dad, watch out!" Aurora exclaimed, looking at her father in horror. Atlas and Sirus were still trying to contain Remus, who was slowly ripping out of his clothes.

His nails sharpened and his legs started to grow longer, his face morphed into a monstrous sight, and threw both Atlas and Sirus off him.

Nicole let out a gasp of horror, and was about to run towards her father until Harry pulled her away.