╰➢ mcgonagowl

"YOU CANT DO THIS TO ME. THIS ISNT FAIR!"

"If you behaved this summer I just would have, Nicole. However I just found out that you turned the Flint's cat green, threw dungbombs in their poor son Marcus' room, and set a toenail growing hex on him too. The Flint's are furious!" her mother exclaimed, throwing the newest copy of the daily prophet into the dining table.

"But you let Aurora go!" Nicole exclaimed, snapping her head towards her sister. It was the morning that they would return back to Hogwarts, and the pair had all their things ready.

The taller girl had a smirk on her face as she took a sip of her tea; as if expecting this whole situation. She was the one who snitched on her to the Flints, after all.

"Because, Aurora has been behave the whole summer. Reading books and everything. You've been nothing but trouble!"

Atlas Hwang made his way down the staircase, hearing the loud voice of his wife. "What's going on? What happened?" he questioned, looking at the sight infront of him. His two daughters were having a glare match while his wife looked like she was about to faint at any moment. He was hoping for a good morning, but this didn't seem like one.

"Ask your daughter, Atlas."

"Dad, please sign it! Mom won't let me! I've been wanting to go to Hogsmeade since first year!" the girl exclaimed, stomping her foot. She knew that her dad had a soft spot for her somewhere in his heart, and she was hoping that she could use it to her advantage.

"Alright." her mother said with a knowing smile. Nicole frowned. She knew that her mom wasn't just going to let her do it.

"If I sign the paper, I get your firebolt."

Aurora let out a soft giggle.

"Shut up, will you?!" Nicole exclaimed, having enough of her sister. "Honestly, you guys are so unfair. It's always Aurora. Perfect Aurora, getting everything she wants."

Her dad said nothing at Nicole's rambling. The girl let out a loud groan as she went upstairs to leave the rest of her family.

"Where do you think you're going?"

"TO THE LEAKY CAULDRON. JUST BRING MY STUFF TO THE TRAIN AND LEAVE ME ALONE. GO BRING AURORA TO THE TRAIN INSTEAD. I'LL GO WITH THE WEASLEYS, MAYBE THEY WOULD SIGN MY FORM FOR ME. I DON'T CARE!"

Atlas apparated towards the top of the stairs, staring at his daughter down before she could go any further. He had a stern look on his face; one which Nicole hasn't seen unless she got in trouble with someone.

"There is a mass murderer on the lose. You'll be staying here."

"AS IF SIRUS BLACK WOULD WANT ANYTHING TO DO WITH—"

"If you keep talking to me and your mother like that, I'm taking your firebolt away. Go back downstairs, eat your breakfast, and we're going to the train together. As a family."

Nicole kept her mouth shut.

"No fighting this year. If I hear a single thing from the head of your houses you two would go straight back home." Noelle scolded her two children. They both let out a soft 'yes, mother' in union, kissing their father goodbye and heading onto the train station.

"It's packed." Nicole mumbled out of annoyance, moving past the students she didn't know. Aurora let out a sarcastic laugh at her sentence, raising her eyebrow. "If you didn't throw your little tantrum earlier, we could have been—"

The girl couldn't finish her sentence as Nicole spotted Harry, Hermoine, and Ron entering a compartment. Nicole let out a grin and ran away from Aurora, her owl following after her as she jogged towards her friends and en
tered their compartment.