╰➢ hogsmeade

NICOLE DROWNED HERSELF INTO HER STUDIES.

Hermoine was pleasantly surprised the moment she saw Nicole reviewing her potions notes one day. However, it seemed like potions wasn't really her strong suit. Sure, she was okay, but at least she wasn't failing.

Aurora had seemed to be much closer to Cedric Diggory over time, much to Nicole's dismay. She often saw the two of them talking in the courtyard, with Aurora reading a book and him pestering her non stop. Nicole was quite annoyed (her friends noticed her being more snappy than usual, too) and decided to focus more on her potions and care of magical creatures grades and Quidditch.

Soon, it was two weeks before the end of the term. The sky lightened with white lights, and the Hogwarts grounds were covered in snow. Christmas was coming.

Nicole and Aurora had to stay in Hogwarts since their parents were busy training in Ireland. After their talk in the Sytherin common room, Nicole was back to not avoiding Aurora anymore, much to the teachers dismay. They loved the short moment of peace wherein the Hwang twins weren't at each other's throats during classes.

Luckily, Ron, Hermoine and Harry were staying at Hogwarts too. Some of her friends in Ravenclaw decided to stay, and so did the Gryffindor Quidditch team. Nicole had some company, and she managed to make her father send him a firebolt for Christmas.

Aurora had company too. Blaise Zabini, Pansy Parkinson, and Draco Malfoy decided to stay at Hogwarts for Christmas. Cedric Diggory, who was now making her laugh all the time was also in Hogwarts for the holidays.

"You sure this is going to work?" Harry asked nervously. The two of them were in the boys dormitory all alone since the rest were on their way to Hogsmeade. Nicole and Harry decided that they would start their track from there to the village.

"If it doesn't, who cares?" Nicole giggled. "It's not like we'll get expelled for trying to sneak in the village or something."

"Just, stay close to me." Harry stated, fixing his jacket up. Nicole nodded at this while she fixed up her coat one last time, tying the belt tight to her stomach. As she finished, she shot her best friend a thumbs up, this being his sign to prop the invisibility cloak over her head.

The two of them moved skillfully towards the courtyard, and headed out of the castle and into the direction of Hogsmeade. The moment they stepped into the snow, the sight of the Weasley twins building a snowman came into view.

Nicole started to breathe heavily when they looked at each other, smiled, then nodded, then walked towards their direction.

"Harry are you sure the invisibility cloak really makes us invisible?" she whispered really quietly. Before the boy could reply, the twins made a quick move and lifted the two of them up. George was carrying Nicole while Fred carried Harry away.

"Guys, let us go!" Nicole exclaimed, trying to kick herself out of George Weasley's grip. It was no use, he was really buff.

"Clever, you two." Fred says.

"But not clever enough." George added. "Besides, we've got a better way."

"Guys, seriously. Stop. We're trying to get into Hogsmeade." Nicole scolded,

"We know." they retorted and continued to drag them to wherever they planned to.

"Don't worry."

"We'll get you there. We'll show you a quicker way."

"If you pipe down." they said at the same time. Nicole was confused at the two— her and Aurora never finished each other's sentences. She found this trait of theirs quite funny.