XIV

If y'all don't vote,
imma take even longer next time  🌚
Anyways enjoy🥰

𝘔𝘢𝘭𝘦𝘥𝘪𝘤𝘵𝘪𝘰𝘯

✧༝┉┉┉┉┉˚*❋ ❋ ❋*˚┉┉┉┉┉༝✧

𝗕𝗿𝗼𝗼𝗸𝗹𝘆𝗻, 𝗡𝗬
𝘖𝘮𝘯𝘪𝘴𝘤𝘪𝘦𝘯𝘵 𝘱𝘰𝘷

"Alright that's eight adults all together so that is going to be $200 total," The cashier said and the guys each payed fifty not even letting the girls chip in.

Wanna be manly man asses. Onyx thought to herself with a small chuckle.

They all received their wristbands, strapped it on and heading in where the amusement park was.

"What's first Birthday bitch?" Onyx put her arm around Berry watching her smile excitedly.

"Let's do the basketball!" She pointed and they all headed over there waiting in the short line.

"Y'all niggas not seeing me in this shit," Mickey said looking at the guys.

"Nigga bet on it." Prophet raised an eyebrow waiting for a response.

"Huh?" Mickey asked confused, blinking slowly.

"You heard me nigga," Prophet waved him off laughing. Mickey didn't want to bet against him simply because Prophet was a prodigy at basketball, it was like trying to bet Usain Bolt to a race.

It's okay though, Mickey is a prodigy at Baseball himself. Leaving TK and Stacks to challenge each other in football.

"I got bills and a baby, sorry bruh," Mickey scratched his head causing the whole group to laugh.

Gathering around the group decided who would go against who since there were only two slots available.

"Let's do boy versus girl," Sasha suggested and they let her know she had the floor with eye contact. "It'll be TK versus Berry and so on so forth."

"Bet!" TK hurried and paid while Berry was already reaching for a ball to shoot. Finally the game started and they had no mercy for each other blatantly cheating, trying everything to win. Somehow it ended up in a tie of three and three. The worker, for their blatant entertainment let them both pick a prize to win.

While Caleesi and Mickey went, Onyx took the opportunity of everyone being distracted by the pregnant woman playing basketball to return in her head. Disassociating from everything around her.

"Nani I feel like I'm forgetting something," Onyx coined as she watched everyone from her conscious.

"Well no shit," Nani mean mugged her.

Onyx had begged her for hours in her dream to suppress the fact that she saw the picture. Nani disagreed and they argued in their world what was an hour, but in reality was only ten minutes.

Onyx didn't want to remember anything, not right now and spoil this trip for anyone. She felt that this could've been put off. Nani disagreed for the simple fact Onyx needed to learn and finally understand herself and life. Suppressing it would only bring out how she really felt more, so how she thought Onyx would only be mad initially would only intensify.