XIII

𝘔𝘢𝘭𝘦𝘥𝘪𝘤𝘵𝘪𝘰𝘯

✧༝┉┉┉┉┉˚*❋ ❋ ❋*˚┉┉┉┉┉༝✧

𝗕𝗿𝗼𝗼𝗸𝗹𝘆𝗻, 𝗡𝗬
𝘖𝘯𝘺𝘹 𝘒𝘪𝘦𝘵𝘢 𝘱𝘰𝘷

"Period hoe we in hea!" Berry shouted excited as we entered the suite. I wanted to be happy, but I never gained the courage to meet with Ms. Sheila simply because I'm scared.

I didn't even strive to be normal anymore and I just have not a single clue why this is happening to me. Between the oath, the baby, this empty missing feeling and everything else. I'm tired, so Goddamn tired, but I need to be here for everyone.

Anyway there's four rooms and Sasha and I were gonna share but we knew the guys weren't going for that. It's only an issue because everyone caught on quick to Prophet and I acting like we get along now.

He get along with this coochie period.

Picking randomly, I claimed a room just to sit for a second while I contemplated sending Ms. Shiela a message before finally beginning to type it out.

"Nyx I gotta use the restroom then we can start my hair!" Berry called from the living room.

"Okay make sure you got yo foundation!" I called back getting my hair kit out my suitcase. I shivered slightly at the change in temperature.

"We been here five seconds and you shiverin?" Prophet said coming in and setting his bags down.

"Why you messin wit me?" I asked curious cause just by his tone, I know he was feeling goofy.

"Cause you my entertainment the hell?" He grabbed my face squishing it together while I stale faced him and he just laughed.

"Get away from me," I pushed him back.

"No." He sat next to me holding a finger close to my face while I mugged him.

"Move."

"I'm not touchin you," He said five times.

"Kioné stop!" I pushed him away to which he cracked up at my reaction.

"Don't be a crybaby," He just went ahead kissing my lips to which I didn't respond. "You betta kiss me back fore you get fucked up." I gave him a lazy one.

"You're annoying." I said muffled cause he squeezed my face again. "You think we're alike?" I wondered after a few minutes of us just sitting together.

"Yeah ian never met someone as dramatic as me," He replied with ease.

"I'm ready Nyx!" Berry called.

"Okay I'm coming," I responded standing up and sent my text to Sheila.

"Why you ask sweets?" He stood up stretching.

"Curiosity." I told him and he went to the restroom then saw Nani and she pointed to his phone. I shook my head no, I won't go through his phone.

"Not inside the phone, the case." She pointed before flinging it towards me. "Hurry I got him held up in there."

I decided to listen and popped open his phone case seeing a picture come out, it was a small Polaroid dated 11/28/14 on the back and I looked at it gasping more so to myself. My heart pounded out my chest seeing what was obviously was Kioné and I, but a lot younger. I quickly put it back and returned everything how it was and pretend to be normal.