II

𝘔𝘢𝘭𝘦𝘥𝘪𝘤𝘵𝘪𝘰𝘯

✧༝┉┉┉┉┉˚*❋ ❋ ❋*˚┉┉┉┉┉༝✧

𝙱𝚛𝚘𝚠𝚊𝚛𝚍 𝙲𝚘𝚞𝚗𝚝𝚢, 𝙵𝙻
𝙾𝚗𝚢𝚡 𝙺𝚒𝚎𝚝𝚊 𝙿𝚘𝚟

I walked down the street, my mom and I got into an argument. . . again so now I was trying to clear my head, but it seemed like only drugs could do that.

I just didn't understand why it was they way it was between us, once I hit middle school our relationship went down hill and that itself was traumatizing.

I always prayed it would get better but it never did me any justice, so I wondered if God was really listening or if he was laughing really.

The way I grew up- my thoughts were interrupted by a cloth being placed over my face I knew better to breathe in as I tried fighting the guy off but this nigga was buff and I'm not training to be a fish diver, I ended up breathing and felt woozy immediately, I just knew I got knocked out.

✧༺♥༻∞  ∞༺♥༻✧

I felt my body lean over hitting something jolting me awake immediately. I squinted looking around seeing it was literally just a living room and I was surrounded by my homegirls. They was slowly waking up or already half awake.

"See this that bullshit," I mugged them since they wanted to get buddy buddy with the enemy.

"Huh? What happened?" Caleesi yawned.

"We was kidnapped by y'all lil boyfriends," I sighed checking my pockets and my phone wasn't in here.

This that motherfuckin bull ass shit.

"No it can't be. . ." Berry frowned.

"We not even tied up shorty, what actual kidnappers don't tie they victims up?"

"Well. . ." Sasha trailed off.

"Aye y'all they awake," We heard from behind us then more foot steps that doubled.

"TK?" Berry popped up and frowned when she realize it really was them who this.

"Hey bab-"

"Don't hey baby me nigga, you kidnapped us!" She yelled at him.

"Well if we asked nicely would y'all have came?" He asked standing in front of us followed by the others including Prophet who stared into my soul, but I ain't pay him no mind.

"Yes!" The three said in unison clearly upset. Everyone then turned to me cause I ain't say nothing, I was just lookin at my nails, I needed a fill.

"Nyx," Sasha nudged me.

"What? Y'all want me to lie?" I knew my face held confusion.

"Just cooperate," She muttered and I rolled my eyes leaning to the side.

"Can y'all tell us why we here?" Caleesi asked.

"Cause y'all lied to us."

"I mean we barely know y'all but go off," Caleesi gave me that 'you was right face' when she was done talking.