I

𝘔𝘢𝘭𝘦𝘥𝘪𝘤𝘵𝘪𝘰𝘯

✧༝┉┉┉┉┉˚*❋ ❋ ❋*˚┉┉┉┉┉༝✧

𝙱𝚛𝚘𝚠𝚊𝚛𝚍 𝙲𝚘𝚞𝚗𝚝𝚢, 𝙵𝙻
𝙾𝚗𝚢𝚡 𝙺𝚒𝚎𝚝𝚊 𝙿𝚘𝚟

"Know I hate the way I live, but I ride with straps
Mama tellin' me, "Don't ride with that"
We gon' slide first, ain't no slidin' back
But if Rell die, know where he hide the pack
We go up like GPAs
This ain't no GTA, but my youngin got five stars
I been stayin' in five-stars, tryna fuck around five broads"

I belted out the lyrics standing on top of my car with one of my best friends while we dance and twerked. It was the neighborhood corner store party and it was too hyped. I was having the time of my life.

"Fuck it up bitch!" My homegirl Berry yelled recording Caleesi and I. Yes her name Berry, she real sweet too.

I was feeling the songs and eventually got tired so now we just chillin on the hood. I lit my blunt and looked around at everyone partyin' and chillin. The hoes and they pimps argued loudly, the thirst trappers well. . . Thirsted over the high rollers who drove hellcats, mustangs and any other sports cars.

All the hood niggas was out, I knew for a fact they was makin hella money tonight. Shit, I know I was.

"Wassup you Slick?" A guy asked walking up to where I was sittin.

"Who asking?" I eyed him.

"You gotta dime?" He got straight to business and I nodded getting a baggie out and he slid the ten in my hand and like a magic trick, we switched with no detection.

"Girl you said you was gone stop sellin," Calessi scrunched her face up.

"I said I would, not I was and besides gotta pay the bills somehow." I shrugged.

"Okay and you got skills, legal ones at that."

"Hm." I hummed letting it go in one ear and out the other like always.

"Aye I'm running through yo nigga house like a tomb raider!" Berry bounced up throwin that ass and we was hypin her until she got snatched the fuck up.

"Oop," Sasha and Calessi made the yikes face, I just shook my head.

"So you just out here hoein huh?" Her on and off again boyfriend, TK scolded her.

"Boy move I'm just having fun," She tried getting out his grip but that shit wasn't lettin up.

"Having fun my ass, better not have been twerkin on no nigga," He let her go.

"Now which one of these snitching ass niggas told you I was here?" She scrunched her face up looking around.

"Don't worry bout allat, just chill out." They engaged in they own lil argument, I was still tryna get high.

"What's good witchu?" A lightskin walked up on Calessi and this fool started blushing mad hard. Ion usually come out so this all news to me. I was a lil tense cause they seem to be friends with the high rollers, I was good at staying clear and dealing on my own.