XXXII

𝘔𝘢𝘭𝘦𝘥𝘪𝘤𝘵𝘪𝘰𝘯

✧༝┉┉┉┉┉˚*❋ ❋ ❋*˚┉┉┉┉┉༝✧

𝘒𝘪𝘰𝘯𝘦́ 𝘉𝘭𝘢𝘤𝘬
𝗕𝗿𝗼𝘄𝗮𝗿𝗱 𝗖𝗼𝘂𝗻𝘁𝘆, 𝗙𝗟

"I really like this one, is it possible to get the diamonds mixed in with a crystal?" I asked the lady helping me, old ass.

"What kind of crystal?"

"Black Onyx, I have one y'all can use." I Told her.

"Let me go double check."

"You found the one?" My mom asked peering at the one I asked about.

"Yea, I think the heart-shaped one is perfect for her cause she doesn't want a huge engagement ring, It'll be better if I can get her crystal put in it."

"You saw these over here?" She lead to another case.

"I Think this one is gorgeous." Belle pointed to the big ass diamond. "Perfect to say I'm married."

"Damn can I propose to my shorty first," I joked with her.

"Of course, but considering how confident Mazie is, why not look at both? Where's she at anyway? I'd love to met her."

"She's on a business trip right now, hopefully she'll be home soon."

"Ah okay what does she do?"

"A chef and artist, but she loves food more so she travels to meet business owners." I kept with lie she gave me in case I ever needed it.

"Well we she does come to town and I'd love to try her food."

"Of course."

"Okay sir we can get this ring customized for you with your crystal, did you want to pay and get started today?"

"Yes ma'am."

I finished up buying her ring and then left the shop going to meet up with the guys at Ashton's game.

"That'll be ten dollars," The lil girl at the front said and I pulled a bill out giving her the money, while looking for where TK say they were at. Then she finally handed me my lil ticket thing.

"You single?" She reached for my arm and I stepped back.

"Nah my wife kill people." I walked away and went to stop at a confession stand for some water. It was cool until a big ass wind came scaring all these niggas while a butterfly came near me and no matter what I did it wouldn't leave even when I went all the way inside.

"Can I get a water?" I paid and the guy handed me the bottle taking the two dollars. I find the group and joined them on the bleachers.

"Wassup brutha!" Mickey hype ass dapped me up. 

"What's good wit y'all, the game start yet?"

"They doin they lil huddle thing," He said sitting back down.

"Proph there's a butterfly on you," Sasha pointed out.