III

𝘔𝘢𝘭𝘦𝘥𝘪𝘤𝘵𝘪𝘰𝘯

✧༝┉┉┉┉┉˚*❋ ❋ ❋*˚┉┉┉┉┉༝✧

𝙱𝚛𝚘𝚠𝚊𝚛𝚍 𝙲𝚘𝚞𝚗𝚝𝚢, 𝙵𝙻
𝙾𝚗𝚢𝚡 𝙺𝚒𝚎𝚝𝚊 𝙿𝚘𝚟

I jumped up at the sound of glass breaking and shattering, I threw the cover off of me grabbing my gun and slowly crept through the house. Ian finna get got. I moved through the hall as the crashes got louder and more prominent as I got closer to the kitchen.

"Ugh alcohol? Alcohol?" As soon as I heard that I clicked the light on knowing exactly who it was. "Oh my god!" She jumped seeing my gun as I tucked it away.

"Oh it's you." She said moving forward with trying to find alcohol. "You got some more heroine? Cocaine?" My mother moved to the other counter where I noticed lines of powder and she sniffed it up immediately before I could get to her.

"The hell I look like supplying you?" I pushed her away from sniffing anymore.

"You're so fucking useless," She opened up a Vodka bottle. I don't know where the fuck that came from.

"Tell me something ion know," I went in the pantry to get a water.

"Don't get smart with me you lil bitch and now you gotta pay for my fix, give me money."

"No." I stated walking away before dodging a bottle she threw out the corner of my eye, but a piece shattered and hit my arm.

"Give me some damn money!"

"I told you no the first time and the answer is still no."

"Stupid hoe! If you won't contribute to this fucking house get out! Get out now!"

"Gladly, don't call me when you can't see the powder in the dark." I ran up the steps hearing her try to follow, I slammed the door shut and locked it.

"Well it's not the worst time," I pulled the glass out throwing it in the sink and grabbing a towel before the blood oozed out heavily. I pulled out my first aid kit and began doing my best to patch it up while tuning out her banging on the door and calling me out my name.

Once she found out I knew how to treat myself she threw all my thread and needles out, but I hid my aid kit though. Once I was done, I grabbed my duffle bags setting them on my bed to be packed and that's what did packed. I left everything she bought which was 98% furniture, but I grabbed everything else that was mine and that I wanted. I cracked opened a floor board and grabbed all the money and anything else.

I left out some leggings and a hoodie with my shoes to wear and got dressed. Finally I had more than enough reason to leave. Once I was done and ready to go, I grabbed my stuff and small box of other things taking a deep breath, I headed out.

"You worthless piece of shit! You'll never be anything!" She screamed as a soon as she spotted me. I couldn't do anything but ignore her and just continue walking away.

"You bitch! I hate you! Won't even give your own mother any money!?" She hit my back but I could tell the drugs was making her weak. "Sad excuse of a human being! Let alone my daughter." I opened the door and slammed it shut in her face, I doubt she has the strength to open it. I put the box and bag of money in my trunk and the two other bags in the backseat.