V

𝘔𝘢𝘭𝘦𝘥𝘪𝘤𝘵𝘪𝘰𝘯

✧༝┉┉┉┉┉˚*❋ ❋ ❋*˚┉┉┉┉┉༝✧

𝗕𝗿𝗼𝘄𝗮𝗿𝗱 𝗖𝗼𝘂𝗻𝘁𝘆, 𝗙𝗟
𝘖𝘯𝘺𝘹 𝘒𝘪𝘦𝘵𝘢 𝘱𝘰𝘷

"Nah these bitches talkin crazy again," Lee stood up out of nowhere.

"What you mean?" Sasha scrunched her face up.

"The same ones from a few weeks ago, when we was with the guys at the block party."

I would say this has been some of the craziest weeks of my life. We already done did a lot of fucked up shit from killing to torturing. I been trying to keep my distance from Prophet now that he knows my situation, but he still messes with me. He too fine to be so mean.

"What they sayin?" Berry wondered.

"Come here look." We all got up crowding around her phone and she was sliding through all the posts. I felt my phone vibrated and I looked at it.

 I felt my phone vibrated and I looked at it

DM's
Tatiannnaa

Girl what the fuck are you talkin about?

My friends said you was hugged up on Prophet, can you read dumb bitch??
Probably got daddy issues or something how desperate you are
Leave my nigga alone

Bitch come read my fists

Pull up then

I need an addy

The park right there on avenue
Seen

"They at the park," Lee said tossing Berry some tights, Sasha and I was damn near already ready we just needa put our hair up.

We all got ready and damn near simultaneously our phones started ringing.

"It's Stacks."

"TK callin too."

"Don't answer, let's go," I decline Prophets call, one day he really gone shoot me y'all.

We got in my car and drove to the park with the quickness. When we pulled it was people out here we wasn't expecting and that was the guys. How they got here this fast is beyond me. We all go out and went to where those bitches were.

"I see y'all pussy asses decided pull up," Karti said and I was lookin for the one who was talking out her neck to me.

"Prophet is mine-" I wasn't finna waste time this bitch was gone feel my anger. I punched her in her face making her stumble so I just kept sending face shots.