XXIX

𝘔𝘢𝘭𝘦𝘥𝘪𝘤𝘵𝘪𝘰𝘯

✧༝┉┉┉┉┉˚*❋ ❋ ❋*˚┉┉┉┉┉༝✧

𝗕𝗿𝗼𝘄𝗮𝗿𝗱 𝗖𝗼𝘂𝗻𝘁𝘆, 𝗙𝗟
𝘖𝘯𝘺𝘹 𝘒𝘪𝘦𝘵𝘢 𝘱𝘰𝘷

I woke up today wondering if my dream of Kioné coming here was real, only to become aware and feel the pressure behind me and a arm tightly around my waist. Kioné did come here last night and right now he's still sleep with his head buried in the crook of my neck.

Awe him so cute, heavy but cute.

Once the feeling set in that I had to pee, I began trying to escape out of his grip without waking him up.

"Stop movin mama," He spoke up suddenly, sleep lacing his voice.

"I have to pee," I told him and sighed letting me go and turning on his back.

All guys be so mad when you gotta get up and they comfortable.

I went in the bathroom and did my business and moved on to washing my face and brushing my teeth. Once I was done I got right back in the bed since it was eight am. After a few minutes Kioné got up and went to the bathroom.

Not only was I surprised he even came over, but I knew what was coming and I also know the spirits be snitching on me.

"Don't blame us, Nani told us to do it since you can't seem to express yourself." Winnie said making me enter my subconscious

Winnie is Kioné's spirit guide along with Dion, but Dion is like the devil on his shoulder so I don't allow him near me, not gonna have both of us acting a fool.

"Because I love this man with everything in me, so how I look telling him this might not work? Stupid. And not only stupid, he's gonna wonder if it's even real when I say I love him."

"And did he tell you or give off the vibe he'd react that way, or you just assumed."

"I assumed, but I know him. He's all about loyalty, there's suppose to be loyalty in love, at least for our relationship."

"Well, don't be such a negative Nancy. If I were you I'd only want positive connotations around my relationship, so that only positive outcomes will manifest. You should know that Goddess, maybe it's time you do shadow work on yourself." And with that I came out of my subconscious with a frown, but new sense of self and a need for some coffee, so I got up to make me a cup or five.

While I waiting for the coffee to finish making, I opened my blinds to my large window and looked at all the world for what it is creating a portal of sorts.

"Hey Goddess."

"Hi Goddess."

"Welcome your majesty, we miss you dearly."

Everyone greeted me once they noticed I was watching them work and what not. I greeted everyone as well and smiled softly, I can't say I hate or don't like who I've become, I just wish I didn't have to leave Ki so much.

"I miss all my lil babies too." I replied seeing those who weren't beyond busy cheese at me.

"Goddess when you actually get back, I need your help with some things, specifically rules for the spirit kids." One of the leprechauns, literally named Lucky told me.