XXX

𝘔𝘢𝘭𝘦𝘥𝘪𝘤𝘵𝘪𝘰𝘯

✧༝┉┉┉┉┉˚*❋ ❋ ❋*˚┉┉┉┉┉༝✧

𝗕𝗿𝗼𝘄𝗮𝗿𝗱 𝗖𝗼𝘂𝗻𝘁𝘆, 𝗙𝗟
𝘖𝘯𝘺𝘹 𝘒𝘪𝘦𝘵𝘢 𝘱𝘰𝘷

"I think the burgundy and black looks better than this bright red." I told Ash while he posed being extra.  "Just do the black button up under it."

"Ight I'll be back," He went back in the bathroom. I sat in silence while Kioné death stared me.

"How we supposed to turn up for her birthday?!" He asked shouting at the ceiling.

"I don't know!" I jumped slightly.

"I ain't mean to scare you mama," His face softened up while he moved closer to me.

"I know I-" I couldn't finish my sentence due to feeling lightheaded quickly.

"Nyx?" He asked softly.

"I'm okay." I replied quickly.

"You gone tell me you okay and yo hand disappearin?" He turned his lips up at me.

"See they ain't tell me about this part; they did that on purpose," I mean mugged.

"Does it hurt?" He chuckled slightly.

"No, my hands still there see?" I playfully hit him laughing at his facial expression since he was shocked. I knew what was coming so I jumped up quick and started running around to get away from him.

"You know you wrong fa that that's why you running!" He said chasing after me and was moving back and forth on either side of the table.

"I'm sorry!" I yelled tricking him and running back to the living room as Ashton came in the outfit.

"Ouu looks nice Ash," I replied stopping and then I started floating, like literally floating with no will like usual.

"This is so wack," I huffed.

"Lil mama. . . why you in the air?" Kioné asked while him and Ashton reached and pulled me down.

"It's time for me to go home, I have to be up there by the end of the day. This is what happens when I'm drained and I don't have much control over myself, my body forces me back."

"You said you had two more days though." Ashton frowned.

"I thought I did, I guess my timing was off."

"What happened to them two angel niggas? you can't take they energy or some?" It's times like this where the demon in him showed and he didn't give a damn.

"No and even if I wanted too it wouldn't work, and they been had to go back. They only can take a week, five days minimum."

"So you really leaving me today?" His whole demeanor switched and I felt a whirlwind of sadness. "I'll. . .call the others so they can come say bye at some point." He said walking into the room.

"Um so I think this would be the best outfit Ash, you can always switch it to what you prefer."

"Nah I like it, but wanted to ask since we only have today. Since you're a goddess you know anything about our parents?"