XXIV

𝘔𝘢𝘭𝘦𝘥𝘪𝘤𝘵𝘪𝘰𝘯

✧༝┉┉┉┉┉˚*❋ ❋ ❋*˚┉┉┉┉┉༝✧

𝗕𝗿𝗼𝘄𝗮𝗿𝗱 𝗖𝗼𝘂𝗻𝘁𝘆, 𝗙𝗟
𝘖𝘮𝘯𝘪𝘴𝘤𝘪𝘦𝘯𝘵 𝘱𝘰𝘷

𝘚𝘪𝘹 𝘔𝘰𝘯𝘵𝘩𝘴 𝘭𝘢𝘵𝘦𝘳

"Youngboy was speaking facts when he hit that 'I see murder in my eyesss.'," Mickey sung quietly while setting up the sniper.

"On Bro he slid on that," TK replied.

"Don't be puttin shit on me." Prophet mugged while looking for their target. TK just mocked him. "I saw that dummy."

"I forgot you got a third eye." He mugged.

"Whatever, what this nigga owe?"

"Uhh," Stacks started pulling out the vile and scroll.

"He sold his soul to achieve fame and fortune. His debt is one million and he hasn't paid up yet, even though he has the money to, Luci, I mean August gave him a chance before but this it."

"Mm. Why y'all ain't never tell us y'all dad was August." Mickey wondered.

"He said it wasn't safe to reveal at the time, but now he said everything is back in order so it doesn't matter."

"What's in order?"

"Weon know he just said some shit with the afterlife and that's why I was seeing more shit then usual." Prophet replied spotting the target entering his hotel
room and wait for a clear shot.

"Man I wonder if my granny went to hell, old hag. She used to beat my ass with a pot." Mickey spoke randomly making the guys laugh. "Y'all laughing and I'm traumatized."

"Never did you just call yo Granny a hag."

"Prolly deserved it. You deflee was a bad ass jhit."

"I did and Shut up nigga."

They all went quiet and let Prophet focus and he had took two seconds before making a clear shot which shattered the glass and landed straight threw his eyes.

"Let's go." TK and Prophet placed a hand on Mickey and Stacks shoulders grabbing all their weapons and anything else, teleporting out of there and to Prophet's place.

"Y'all gone come to this block party?" Stacks set the vile and scroll down watching it burn up into a thank you before disappearing.

"Shit why not? I'm tired of being sad over Berry's broke ass. Prophet?"

"Ian really-"

"Nigga you need to get out the house come on." With that then four headed to the party.

"Nigga need a fucking girlfriend been single for like ten decades."

"Shut up, Ian never plan to be in love a day in my life."

"Nah he still salty bout Tatiana, that's why we killed her."